1/6 New GI Joe/Cobra stands with drawers

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi, just want to share my version of this stand for the Joes. (CONCEPT ONLY)

I was inspired by Spiderrougue's new custom bases and I thought I might try and make a Joe version of the Cobra Figure Stand.

(CONCEPT ONLY FOR GI JOE SIXTH SCALE FIGURE STAND)

View attachment 133379

View attachment 133386

View attachment 133387

View attachment 133388

The star was supposed to be in blue but I don't really dig it and instead switched it out for white.

Hope you guys like it and sorry for the sloppy work.

thats a nice stand it would be a reason to get the cobra ones now wish sideshow thought of it. will it have a compartment for storage too?

Yup, same with the Cobra Figure Stand but I didn't really include it because I got lazy to go in to the details. Basically it will just be the Joe version of the Cobra stand they have. I wish Sideshow did have a stand for the Joes to go with the Cobra one they released.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I wish I can but I don't have the resources to produce and manufacture it. Its only my take on a Joe version of the Cobra stand released by Sideshow.

I guess they are too busy developing their Court Of The Dead line that's why they dropped the Joe sixth scale line. Anyway, I just hope that when they revisit the line we do get a stand for the Joes and of course some needed Joe characters.

Back