New Ghostbusters Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
2455 W International Speedway Blvd, Daytona Beach, FL 32114

Phone (386) 255-9828

They still had 1 Peter Venkman, 1 Egon, and 2 Dana figures. They were in the Mattel section along with the Mattel female GB figures.
Thanks but, that's way out of my jurisdiction so to speak. I'm in south Miami and this a 3 hrs drive so again thanks for the tip, guess I'll keep checking my areas for them. So far I when to four more and two of them had them but again all that's left is two Diana zuul figure.

I just picked up the louis tully from FYE, I really actually like this guy! the red eyes and crazy hair are spot on, really love it. of course you get the opther piece of the dio, which is sweet. I am not picking up the DS figures from TRU because they don't include the dio. its going to so sweet when its all set up! I just hope series 2 hits the other stores soon so I can see all the busters together.

Haven't read the entirety of these posts, nor do I have the time, but how many here are actually going to buy these figures?

Haven't read the entirety of these posts, nor do I have the time, but how many here are actually going to buy these figures?

I bought the 4 GB guys, and that's it. Next will be Slimer and maybe the villain and dog. I'm buying the TRU version without the diorama pieces because they are cheaper and I have no intention of building the dio. :)

I've bought the 4 GB guys, and that's it. Next will be Slimer and maybe the villain and dog. I'm buying the TRU version without the diorama pieces because they are cheaper and I have no intention of building the dio. :)
Yeah I have all the Marvel Select run so far. I want to build that diorama. Even had to buy the Louis. Lol. Really want HT to do a run at some point.

qbsqVmg.jpg

GQKT1Q2.jpg

Sweet, DS is now making Goonies figures! :yess:

:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

I have the first assortment. Waiting for my tru to get the second. The first series was a blink and you miss it thing so I have to check back frequently and hope I get lucky.

Our Mezco interview episode is now up. This includes some great chat about their process and three major license announcements exclusive to The Hottoycast which you guys in particular will be very very happy to hear. I know I was and it shows. :)

If you guys are happy, please share, like and rate The Hottoycast on whatever platform you listen on. :)

Hottoycast-Mezco-logo.jpg

Last edited:

I certainly am! very happy with what weve got so far.

I just want to know, when is series 2 finally going to hit retail??

Our Mezco interview episode is now up. This includes some great chat about their process and three major license announcements exclusive to The Hottoycast which you guys in particular will be very very happy to hear. I know I was and it shows. :)

If you guys are happy, please share, like and rate The Hottoycast on whatever platform you listen on. :)

Hottoycast-Mezco-logo.jpg

First of all, great interview.

Second, almost pooped my pants on the final license reveal. Very excited!

First of all, great interview.

Second, almost pooped my pants on the final license reveal. Very excited!

Thanks for taking the time to listen. Yeah, he just dropped it real casual like and that along with Frazetta got me all excited. Given what he said and how happy he was, these may be the best Ghostbusters figures yet. I hope they reveal them at SDCC.

Back