New Ghostbusters Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's not that great an illustration anyways dude.

Mattel's in house artists are not up to the task if you ask me.
Looks like a horrible cocktail of lousy rendering with Photoshopped photos and screen grabs.

Maybe, but the box added $80 to an auction for a loose Ray I watched go off.

IMG_2528.jpg

oh great!...i didn't know we can place the box together to get such effect:slap

i threw away all the boxes :panic:

Who is this Ghostbuster on Egons Box? Why is he alone? And who or what will be the fifth 12" figure?

Slimer? Gozer? Zuul? Vince? Dana? Louis? Janine? Peck? Libary Ghost? Subway Ghost? The Major? Larry King?

:thud:

anyway.. from that picture, it looks like it need 2 more boxes to complete the whole image on top of the tower... but there's only winston left.

Seems like one more box will finish it up to me. There's the tip of the Terror Dog pedestal near the bottom you can see just like the first box. One more dog and another obelisque thingy and its framed.

My question is: what/who is that face on the door?

Makes me wish I hadn't tore open the boxes. Oh, wait...that was the only way to open them. It's called "collector friendly" Mattel. Look into it.

The only way to open the image is to......Wait post one more post.:gah:

Edit: That's over with now.

I got my Weapon Pack and 12" Venkman this mornin. No Costumes!!

12" Venkman is just great I think. He's my first 12" GB and I am super happy with him. No tis no Hot Toy but still very very good for the price.

Not fussed about the other 12" ones.

Picked up my Venkman last night with NO DUTY FEES!!! :yess:

So far, that's two out of three Ghostbusters that have gotten through duty-free. Let's hope Winston makes it a hat trick.

My Venkman arrived today from Mattel,
However all is not well:(:(:(
Whats basically happened, I opened my Peter Venkman 12" today, took him out VERY carefully and noticed his head was at a strange angle,to be honest I thought it was deliberate kind of like how Bill Murray often holds his head,upon closer instpection I have found that the circle at the base of the neck that pops onto the neckpost is torn around so the head is effectively hanging on by a small piece of plastic on the left of the neck !!!
I'm very disappointed by this as this is the first GB I've unboxed,
Would mattel send me a replacement headsculpt or am i going to have to box him all up and wait weeks to send him back causign expense etc etc ???

Or alternatively have any of the UK guys got a spare head they don't want (ie they're customising him with a custom head) that I could buy off them ????

Hope you can help
Tys

They may just send you a replacement! I say give it a go.
Mind you, it could be an easy fix. Tis just a loop after all. I was care of ripping the loop too when I had to reshape his head from being deformed.

Did you have to reshape your Venkman head?

They may just send you a replacement! I say give it a go.
Mind you, it could be an easy fix. Tis just a loop after all. I was care of ripping the loop too when I had to reshape his head from being deformed.

Did you have to reshape your Venkman head?

I didn't get as far as re-shaping mate as his head was hanging off :(

Tys

Back