New Ghostbusters Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nope, it's actually weird because it says DCL Corp,
usually they come under Mattycollector/Digital River...
And the tracking number doesn't show on UPS yet...
Guess I'll have to wait and see...

Got mine too!

Billing info received anyway. So it may not actually go out until Monday.

Gee, I think all I got is acetylsalicylic acid, generic. See, I can get six hundred tablets of that for the same price as three hundred of a name brand. That makes good financial sense, good advice... Hey, this is real smoked salmon from Nova Scotia, Canada, $24.95 a pound! It only cost me $14.12 after tax, though. I'm givin' this whole thing as a promotional expense, that's why I invited clients instead of friends. You havin' a good time, Mark?

i might hvae a go at doin one of those pp plug ins mike, because id prefer to use paypal ifi could. after reading it i assume u registed ur debit card with the pypal plugin part andf then that gives u a number thats like a credit card so u can use that instead of the debit card number.

Well, I installed the Paypal plug-in. But, it still required me to "verify" my Paypal account by adding a bank account. The Paypal plug-in then can generate a debit card number for you ONLY after you have added a bank account to your Paypal account. I cannot do that right now...:( ...so I guess I will have to get Ray later on. Maybe they'll be some left in about a week when I get paid at work. Oh well...:mad: :(

Mine shipped yesterday, too. Due to arrive on Thursday. Mattel sent a shipping confirmed email today after DCL sent one yesterday.

Well, I installed the Paypal plug-in. But, it still required me to "verify" my Paypal account by adding a bank account. The Paypal plug-in then can generate a debit card number for you ONLY after you have added a bank account to your Paypal account. I cannot do that right now...:( ...so I guess I will have to get Ray later on. Maybe they'll be some left in about a week when I get paid at work. Oh well...:mad: :(

where did u go to on paypals site to download it mateas i cnty find it. does it work on most sites then think??

i already have my bank registered to my paypal account

"Nice little pooch. Maybe I got a milkbone...." :D

Oh, and UPS Tracking says estimated arrival (Cali address) is Oct. 20th. CC already charged, too.

Last edited:
"Nice little pooch. Maybe I got a milkbone...." :D

Oh, and UPS Tracking says estimated arrival (Cali address) is Oct. 20th. CC already charged, too.

"ok who brought the dog"

and i not got my shipping notice yet, altho it does say i cnt track international orders, which sucks

Gee, I think all I got is acetylsalicylic acid, generic. See, I can get six hundred tablets of that for the same price as three hundred of a name brand. That makes good financial sense, good advice... Hey, this is real smoked salmon from Nova Scotia, Canada, $24.95 a pound! It only cost me $14.12 after tax, though. I'm givin' this whole thing as a promotional expense, that's why I invited clients instead of friends. You havin' a good time, Mark?

:lol

RAY will be here Monday. "Pics and review" (said like Elwood Blues) will follow.

:lol

RAY will be here Monday. "Pics and review" (said like Elwood Blues) will follow.

I'll wait and see what you're looks like before ordering it. I don't care for the scupt at all. The 6" looks better IMO. I want this badly too, but.......I'll wait and see what you say.

Yeah, Im just thinking that its possible, if Ray doesnt sell really well, then that will effect the release or completion of the set. I fully see them dropping Winston as a 4th release if the other 3's sales arent what they were hoping for ..................................

If that happens, then those of us who want Winston will have to buy an extra of Ray or one of the others, then customize/kit bash the rest. Spenser's already made a great looking Winston sculpt, so that's one big plus. Guess we'd have to supply our own Twinkie, tho...

Mine's shipped. Man, they send you a lot of emails. I've gotten 5 beginning w/ the confirmation email.

I don't see them making anyone past Winston. They wouldn't be interesting enough, but maybe a terror dog or Slimer would be.

where did u go to on paypals site to download it mateas i cnty find it. does it work on most sites then think??

i already have my bank registered to my paypal account

Here's the link to Paypal to show you how to install the Paypal plug-in...

https://www.paypal.com/helpcenter/m...&countrycode=US&cmd=_help&serverInstance=9016

Since you already have your bank account registered with Paypal, you should be able to use the Paypal plug-in. What stinks for me, is that I don't have a bank account, and I guess I can't use the Paypal plug-in. :(

Yeah, Im just thinking that its possible, if Ray doesnt sell really well, then that will effect the release or completion of the set. I fully see them dropping Winston as a 4th release if the other 3's sales arent what they were hoping for ..................................
I don't see any reason to worry about this just yet. First off, none of the figures from the 15th are sold out yet--including the He-Man guys. Do you figure they would consider dropping He-Man because these don't sell out in a few days?

Even if they didn't sell out, though, Mattel could simply produce fewer figures for the next release. I'm sure they have to produce a certain amount to make their money back selling these at $20 a pop, so if they sell that many plus a small percentage more, it would be worth their while to keep producing them. Assuming they need to sell 2,000 to "break even," maybe produce 3,000 instead of 5,000 or so.

They wouldn't be interesting enough, but maybe a terror dog or Slimer would be.
Different than the Slimer we already have?

Back