New Ghostbusters Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The paint application looks fantastic great job. I just don’t see Dan Ackroyd / Ray Stantz likeness in the sculpt. And that is nothing against the sculptor. Ackroyd is a difficult likeness to capture.

elvis1976, that custom Ray is off the hook! Great work!!! :rock :rock :rock

That looks awesome man! Thanks for the tip on the nametags... took them two weeks, but they finally got back to me and I've now got a set in the mail :duff

What's the tip on the nametags? Can you contact Matty to get a set or something?

The paint application looks fantastic great job. I just don’t see Dan Ackroyd / Ray Stantz likeness in the sculpt. And that is nothing against the sculptor. Ackroyd is a difficult likeness to capture.

I agree about the likeness but it's the better one out there and still better than mattel attempts IMO!

But thanks man :yess:

I agree about the likeness but it's the better one out there and still better than mattel attempts IMO!

But thanks man :yess:

Even Mattel's second attempt at Ray looks nothing like Ray??? Here is a picture of my generic man with Slimeblower!!!
IMG1243.jpg

IMG1241.jpg

HAHA, thanks for the tip man! Need these for my customs too! :yess:

Yep, that's the one. They didn't have them listed when I first looked, but after I messaged them they added it to the movies/tv section. It was the only thing I ordered and a set only cost like $4 shipped.

Yeah i don't like that second attempts, they all look way too cartoony to my liking.

Agreed... the sculpts from them are pretty bad. Zedmore is passable, but the rest are just too cartoony. But for $60 the gear and outfit is a steal.

It looks like Mandy Patinkin.

just a few quick shots of the GB shelf (in progress). i missed out on greggo's GB accessory set, which is a shame. got the hot wheels 1/18 ecto-1 today and it is awesome! my pics are crap and don't do it justice. also, here, you get to see my awesome navy blue vintage paisley carpet. feast yo peepers.

9a278eac.jpg

cde1fa35.jpg

84b045bf.jpg

c7d17dc3.jpg

19b84e9f.jpg

heads still to come from seb. and NEED to get some damn elbow pads sorted out.

Lookin' awesome eighthsamurai! I have my set of Spenser's heads with JOhnny right now being painted up. I plan on displaying mine similar to yours, with the 4 guys behind the 1/18 Elite Ecto-1.

Luckily I was able to get in on the set of Astro's elbow pads for mine. And I picked up 4 replacement flight-suits too. Not that the Matty one's are bad, I just wanted to use different one's. Still have to get around to putting mine together though. :wink1:

Lookin' awesome eighthsamurai! I have my set of Spenser's heads with JOhnny right now being painted up. I plan on displaying mine similar to yours, with the 4 guys behind the 1/18 Elite Ecto-1.

Luckily I was able to get in on the set of Astro's elbow pads for mine. And I picked up 4 replacement flight-suits too. Not that the Matty one's are bad, I just wanted to use different one's. Still have to get around to putting mine together though. :wink1:

thanks man. post yours up when you get them :) and you're damn lucky to have got in on those pads. i think i missed it by weeks. pretty gutted. i had that flight suit on the venkman, but it looked out of place with the other 3. it did look good. i do however like that the matty ones have a little room to add the guts!

Back