New Ghostbusters Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Updated Slimeblower Winston from C2E2

https://aftimes.com/2011/03/mattys-...f-red-arrow-catra-bio-slime-winston-and-more/

IMG_3950.jpg

IMG_3952.jpg

IMG_3954.jpg

The only thing I don't like about Vinz is the glasses... how come Egon has ones with lenses, and Vinz only gets frames?... :dunno

Imagine some BS Matty/Toyguru answer about lenses not being cost effective when they already spent so much money on a new sculpt for Louis (sorry, Vinz) and for GB2 Winston. Also imagine him saying something about being committed to keeping these at the $20 pricepoint with the implication that plastic lenses would make Vinz and every other figure more expensive. Also imagine Toyguru rolling around in a pile of money.

Man that theatre ghost looks great!!!

I got my Marshmellow Ray and Vinz yester day. I really like Vinz. I wish Mattel had sculpted the marshmellow goo instead of just painting it one.

Just a heads up guys,
Recieved my Vinz figure yesterday and he's crushed,
Maybe this is because Matty collector have started shipping single items out in MAILING BAGS !!!:gah::gah::gah:
They increase the shipping costs and then decrease the packaging standard WTF???:thud:
New figure being despatched thankfully,just hope this one doesn't come in a bag................

Kindest regards
Tys

Back