New Ghostbusters Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Kuzeh, let me know if you need the green variant from SDCC. I was going to get into this line, but didn't. :wave

They ain't nowhere near as good as Hot Toys so I only got the Peter Venkman but I really like him.
The quality is good I think but I find the clothes too loose on the others.

At $60 each, I dont expect them to be I suppose. Anybody else? These worth paying 70-80 for since their sold out?

At $60 each, I dont expect them to be I suppose. Anybody else? These worth paying 70-80 for since their sold out?

What many of us have done is picked up the figures to swap out the head and body. But for $70 the uni and equipment are very good IMO.

Only worth the price for the Proton packs and the fact that these are, very possibly, the only 12" Ghostbusters we're gonna get. Sculpts, bodies, outfits, boots are all ____.

That's why I picked them up on the 2nd chance. I skipped out on the first chance after getting Ray and getting disappointed (initially tried to upgrade him as others have, but found it wasn't worth the cost and effort). Then, I regretted it, since this is probably all we're gonna get. Inferior Ghostbusters figures are better than nothing.

I got my PKE Meter today. Nice thing. But that silver painted edges are kind of cheap. Has anybody already tried to clean that up? Is the black surface save to be cleaned with nail polish remover or something like that?

I got my PKE Meter today. Nice thing. But that silver painted edges are kind of cheap. Has anybody already tried to clean that up? Is the black surface save to be cleaned with nail polish remover or something like that?

Same thing people are complaining about on the Mk.4 from hot toys, its called weathering people, Hasbro has been doing it since Boba Fett's figure back in 93.

Same thing people are complaining about on the Mk.4 from hot toys, its called weathering people, Hasbro has been doing it since Boba Fett's figure back in 93.

I know that it is ment to be "weathering" but it looks lame on my PKE Meter. Looks paintbrushed. I mean IT IS, but it should not look like this.
How can I get it off? Is nail polish remover a bad choice?

attachment.php

Ohhhhh Yeeaaaaaah! Dig it! /Macho Man

Back