New Ghostbusters Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I called the 4 pack.

Will probably piss some people off but w/e. At least we'll be able to pick out the ones with good paint apps this go.

Retro Venkman is alright but the CG version is awesome. Will probably end up on ebay for like $300 tho.

Check it out!!
Hats are removable!

34566413477431682159891.jpg

Definitely getting this set! :rock!

Is this TRU exclusive to the states only? i live in a pretty turd city in the UK and our TRU are about 4 years behind anything and id really hate to miss out on these, unless Matty will sell them online.

It's pretty much a must have set really!
But why no slime blaster thingies? That's dissapointing!

Because they did not wear them in that scene (same with gloves). :wink1:

Ghostbusters-Santa-Hats-640x279.jpg

Is this TRU exclusive to the states only? i live in a pretty turd city in the UK and our TRU are about 4 years behind anything and id really hate to miss out on these, unless Matty will sell them online.

Guess will be US Excl. as were the MOTUC vs DCUC. I doubt they will be available on Matty as they are TRUExcl. ans not Matty&TRUExcl. so ebay will hit me hard again unless a nice freak would be willing to get one for me... :wave

Still no "regular" set of 4 to be had...

I suspect these will have the the GB 2 logo on the arms...i don't understand the logic or the appeal in this set at all...but i suppose you like what you like.

M.

And not to nitpick, especially since those are prototypes, nametags are wrong, there shouldn't be leg hoses, and Venkman doesn't tuck his pant legs in.

Logic or appeal? Its awesome without pissing off the people who waited to assemble the guys in theyre iconic khaki suits. Will probably come out around the holidays, and I always loved that scene in the montage.

Anyone catch it mentions something about 6" and 12" in that bt of the article we can see? A TRU 12" 4 set is apparently coming.

Anyone catch it mentions something about 6" and 12" in that bt of the article we can see? A TRU 12" 4 set is apparently coming.

it just says that with the release of 12" winston, the team will be complete in both scales...nothing major

Its worth it, not having to bother with stupid times they go up, and not to mention the exclusive figures will likely cost you double on ebay.

And not to nitpick, especially since those are prototypes, nametags are wrong, there shouldn't be leg hoses, and Venkman doesn't tuck his pant legs in.

Someone posted on another board that in the jewelry store scene they are in the gray unis and Venkman's pants are tucked in for that scene. Hoses are def wrong, tho I'm happy they have them since I think they're cool.

Wha'ts wrong with the name tags?

Meh! I'm not sure I would bother with that. I have no problem ever getting Ghostbusters.

Just a thought, but it's probably safe to assume that they'll base their prod numbers off the subs just like with MOTUC, and after the Masters subs started is when you started seeing the extremely rapid sellouts.

I won't get a sub either way, but I wouldn't be surprised if these are harder to get on order day next year.

My best friend is a manager at a TRU, so getting exclusives is never hard for me. I will keep an eye out for extras.

Back