New GG LOTR Bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TOE

3 Legged Kurgan
Reaction score
S4010031.jpg

S4010030.jpg

Love Saruman(no suprise considering my name) but would have loved to see Gandalf with his hat on. GTG isn't the grey wizard without his hat IMO.

regards SONS

I liked the Aragorn quite a bit and pre-ordered both Aragorn and the Ringwraith................

But after seeing these two.................

Whoooooooo Hoooooooooooo...........definately gonna collect this line................

all these look great. my only gripe, which won't deter me from buying, is that the robes don't have any texture. They look too smooth.

Man!!!!. I just gotta get up and dance!.:chew
Better let the moths out of my wallet!!:D
I always knew that the LOTR lineup was gonna look great as i have all the Harry Potter ones and they are superb!.
Gentle Giant are ace and their likenesses are spot on!.

the likeness does look good.

however if the edition sizes are large as usual, i'll prob pick this line up in the future instead. when i have more money to spend and also nothing much else to collect.

Saruman likness looks dead on, Great Bust. I'll be droppin $$ on that for sure. I wonder if there are four hobbits coming about? Please say it's SO.

I also hope we get Lurtz with Bow, the scene where he's about to shoot his first arrow at Boromir.

The only problem or dislike is what someone mentioned about the texture of the robes. I really dislike Gandalf's, looks like he's wearing silk.

Last edited:
Another awesome thing i have just realised from looking at my Gentle Giant Harry Potter busts and the pics of GG's Aragorn and the Ringwraith is that because Gentle Giant's busts have arms, hopefully we are going to get some fantastic dynamic poses with this line.

Back