New Galadriel in podcast?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Seretur

Elf
Reaction score
No, it's not the podcast announcement -- that would be the Eagle vs. Fell Beast diorama, with no pictures -- but didn't we just get a sneak peek at the Galadriel Legendary Scale bust in the segment where Dusty hawks the in-stock merchandise?

She mentions the Galadriel statue, but the picture is definitely not the statue.

Could be a Tonner doll, though. Please, let it not be a Tonner doll...

Re: Galadriel LSB?

I don't think it is an LSB looks for like a PF maybe:confused:

galadiv5.jpg

Sideshow did mention a while back that one of their PFs would be a female. Perhaps this is it. :confused: If so, there might be some unhappy folks. I think the majority wanted Arwen, no?

It can't be a bust we just got the ringwraith. I say it a PF because you can't see any joints in the neck eliminating the possibility of a new 12 incch. Maybe another PF already.:confused:

It can't be a bust we just got the ringwraith. I say it a PF because you can't see any joints in the neck eliminating the possibility of a new 12 incch. Maybe another PF already.:confused:

Sideshow 1:6 females don't have neck joints. So no, that possibility is not eliminated. :lecture

Could be a PF, yes -- thanks for the frame blow-up, Isildur's Bane!

The hair is clearer like this.

Of course, not clear enough to say it isn't sculpted -- Galadriel's statue has some very nice sculpted tresses -- but the PF idea seems more logical than the LSB now, considering the evidence.

Love the colors and the detail. The face is halfway between Cate and Liv -- not a perfect likeness, but strong and VERY Elvish. The hair seems to be polystone on the top of her head and real tresses further down -- ???

I'm very curious about the pose. If it's stately enough, I'll be adding her to my collection, for sure.

It's a Premium Format--and a beautiful one at that! This line is just getting better and better!

New announcements! HOORAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's a total slip on their part. Really, this thing isn't officially announced!

And Estel -- man, how did you get that resolution? Bravo!

Can a mod change the thread title to "Galadriel PF", please?

Hmmm, interesting but not sure yet about that "hair" if it is in fact two pieces one polystone and one fake hair not sure that will work might make the top piece look like a swimming cap!! :lol Sculpt looks good though can't see the pose being anything special from that photo but we'll see :eek:

Back