New from London

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Podnutz

Just a little freaky
Reaction score
about 3 months ago I never knew what Hot Toys is, but now I am completely in Love :)

my name is Lotfi, Im 27, TV producer, I discovered figures and hot toys when looking for a Dredd Movie Helmet, I found the Heavy Armoured Cop figure and then the love story began! my next purchase was Terminator, then Joker 2.0, and Robocop "sad story look at my dealers post"
and hopfully more. I am all about the late 80's action films.

I am now making dioramas for them, and even managed to sort out a bike for terminator :)
I used to collect Diecast 1/18 movie cars which I have about 60 of them but now I kind regret it, the figures are way better! more accurate! but I am lucky to join now because if I joined 5 years ago the hot toys werent as accurate, now is the time to collect
I am now in Germany for holidays and it's the first time in my life I take a collectible with me "Dredd" my wife loves the idea too, we both get so hype when the box arrives and she is the one to unbox and check all the pieces, I still let her do the dressing up of the doll because it feels kind of strange doing it myself hahahah

I will post videos of my diorama stuff ;)

:welcome1: Very cool that your wife is into the figures as well. That will help down the road when your collection starts to take over your house :lol

:D thank you, she says as long as we don't have any kids but once we start having them I could say goodbye to this hobby lol

Welcome to the show chief, right now you're just beginning wait till you start making custom figures your self. As i said it before is a hard habit to break happy holidays to you n ure family.

Back