new FRIDAY 13th from SS on Aug 13 !!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I swear to God if its anything but a Jason 3 or 4 PF I will simply ignore any and everything "coming soon" from Sideshow.

I keep checking this thread thinking Im going to see something new. I need to just calm down, im getting myself worked up for nothing. Whatever it is that gets revealed, if it sucks i'll just end up crying myself to sleep.

I wouldnt mind if Sideshow does the Friday the 13th 1/6 figures over again with new body types and articulation.

A Part 3 PF would be great, but I am really hoping it's a 1/6 scale figure part 5, 8, or uber, or remake. I think it is going to be a PF we have been asking for or a 1/6 scale we have been asking for because with this last Jason Statue, Sideshow didn't make such a big deal about it like this time with a clock and everything..... Lets hope for the best.

My hopes have been dashed way too many times. I for one won't be expecting anything exciting. Like others, I bet it's Revoltech Jason. Come one SS make me eat my words!

I have a FVJ Jason pf sat here. The only pf I kept just because his character is so great , I'll sell that if this truly is a part 3 or 4 pf and replace it.

I have a FVJ Jason pf sat here. The only pf I kept just because his character is so great , I'll sell that if this truly is a part 3 or 4 pf and replace it.

Orale Homes! I feel the exact same way, the only reason I keep it is because its somewhat better than nothing. Freddy is a keeper being that he seldomly changes over time. (referring to both FvsJ PF's)

If we get a part 3 PF, I will smash my JVF with a hammer. :lecture

Let your ol' lady do it pretending to be angry at you, film it then toss it on youtube. :rock:rock:rock

Then we'll all laugh as lardy virgins who don't ever have a chance of touching a girl (unless they pay for it... and even then... maybe), say ____ like, "If that was my woman, I'd [fill in the blanks]." Though the reality of the situation is that just about any woman would likely kill them at arm wrestling.

Let your ol' lady do it pretending to be angry at you, film it then toss it on youtube. :rock:rock:rock

Then we'll all laugh as lardy virgins who don't ever have a chance of touching a girl (unless they pay for it... and even then... maybe), say ____ like, "If that was my woman, I'd [fill in the blanks]." Though the reality of the situation is that just about any woman would likely kill them at arm wrestling.

Its scary how alike we think :horror

i realise most people are hoping for a pf but i really hope its another 1:6 as thats what i collect. Would love a part 8 jason or even a remake jason. Doesnt seem promising though.

I want a part 3 or 4 or remake 1/6 or pf. A bust would be sweet. Anything from these films would be awesome. Knowing our luck as of late it will be something we all wanted but it'll have terrible detail or something and we won't end up getting it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back