new FRIDAY 13th from SS on Aug 13 !!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd be excited for another 1/6th.. but it'll be the Pt3 Jason PF that was up for auction. ;)

did someone say a PF?!?! i can't wait!!! :panic:just don't get why ss is so hung up on jason though...where's michael myers in a pf!?

What makes you think there will be a new product? Maybe there will just be some giveaways and contests like they've done in the past.

What makes you think there will be a new product? Maybe there will just be some giveaways and contests like they've done in the past.

Dammit Lonnie you just had to come along and dash our hopes of a Pt3 Jason PF.:mad:

heres hoping for a PF...more specifically a pt. 3 PF...i'll even take a pt. 4 or pt. 7. I just want an awesome Jason. I hope its not just some give away.

Expecting Sideshow to release something awesome (and F13 related) on Friday the 13th is like getting to be very similar to waiting for Sega to make an awesome Sonic the Hedgehog.

The glory days are over.

I am going to be optimistic that since it says "reveal" we will see something new. At this point I would take anything from 1-4. I am sure we will get screwed though.

If we can't get a new 12" or Pt. 3/4 PF, then let it be something new. Like a Uber PF. PLEASE NO MASK REPLICAS! We have PLENTY of masks out there and don't need any 1:1 F13 stuff from SS.

If we can't get a new 12" or Pt. 3/4 PF, then let it be something new. Like a Uber PF. PLEASE NO MASK REPLICAS! We have PLENTY of masks out there and don't need any 1:1 F13 stuff from SS.

I have a feeling it's a PF. Maybe a 1/6 figure, doubt it's a 1:1 bust.

UBER PF, now we're talkin'

I always wanted an accurate JEEPERS CREEPERS PF or 1:1 bust :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back