New freddys

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My local Spencers stopped carrying toys. WTH? Like all that cheap, crappy, trashy sex stuff sells better? Or are they making up for it with all the d-bags buying the UFC ____? :dunno

Mine as well. I used to hit Spencers up often to check out what horror figures they had.
I've also noticed that past 2 Halloween seasons, they cut way back on the masks they sell.

Spencers just p!sses me off everytime I go in...

What is it???

A - A sex shop
B - A toy store
C - Sporting goods
D - None of the above with really annoying staff

I just got mine at Newbury Comics. They were a bit pricey at 20.99 each, but I shelled out the cash.

The Pros

The face sculpts are amazing! They look just like the prototypes.
The Sweater and the fedora are awesome as well
I love the long arms for the part one figure as well.

The Cons

The leg sculpt obviously. It is pretty lame and is the exact same on each figure.
The blades on the glove. They are flimsy and look awful.

I am happy with my purchase because these figures are awesome. I just wish they would have atleast made the blades sturdier.

Remember that you can take a hair dryer to the blades, straighten them out, and then put the hand in the freezer for a little bit to get them exactly how you want.

Remember that you can take a hair dryer to the blades, straighten them out, and then put the hand in the freezer for a little bit to get them exactly how you want.

The easier route would be to nuke a teacup in the microwave for a minute, drop the hand in the cup for 30 seconds, remove it, bend to preference and run under cold water.

My local Spencers stopped carrying toys. WTH? Like all that cheap, crappy, trashy sex stuff sells better? Or are they making up for it with all the d-bags buying the UFC ____? :dunno

Yep. Same. I don't even know what's worth buying in there anymore. All I look at are the posters and I never buy any.

I think i may go back and get the first movie Kruger, really great figures..

1088xzo.jpg

op0b3a.jpg

2nj924z.jpg

o5p1k8.jpg

35chf0k.jpg

2ijdb6.jpg

ehfbmh.jpg

IMO these Freddies are best out of NECA in 2010 (so far). Haven't seen 'em at TRU yet myself, but will pickup a few extras when I do for sure.

Finally came across some at TRU, looks like they're really hitting now.

$15.99 a pop - shoulda just got multiples when I found 'em at F-n-S for $12 cash :lol

Back