New freddys

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My buddy seen them at TRU and he said they looked really good. Im on the east coast here. There out, im gonna pick me up one of these freddys

Well, I picked up my Freddys today at Toys R Us. They look even better in person! Almost identical to the prototypes and IMO, second only to Neca's 1/4 Scale Predator as the best figures they've put out. Yeah, they're that good....they look just like the ones from the first two movies.

The only thing that bothered me was my Part 1 Freddy's blades were all bent up.:mad:

Well, I picked up my Freddys today at Toys R Us. They look even better in person! Almost identical to the prototypes and IMO, second only to Neca's 1/4 Scale Predator as the best figures they've put out. Yeah, they're that good....they look just like the ones from the first two movies.

The only thing that bothered me was my Part 1 Freddy's blades were all bent up.:mad:

Boil & dip. :lecture:lecture:lecture

Did anyone else get two right shorter arms with their freddy part 1? I seem to have two right arms. lame.

DSC00993.jpg

DSC00992.jpg

DSC00991.jpg

DSC00990.jpg

DSC00989.jpg

DSC00988.jpg

I contacted NECA. I can't return it to the store because I displayed the long arms for a week or so and threw out the receipt. The store wouldn't take a return anyway, especially if it was opened. I hope NECA replaces it because it is not cool to have two of the same arms.

I think the Dream Warrior Freddy will be the last one I get. Freddy just doesn't look different enough throughout the series to justify buying 3 more figures of him. It's not like Jason, where his look is drastically different throughout each film. To be honest, i'm not that impressed by the Dream Master Freddy figure.

And what are they going to do with part 5 and 6? Super Freddy would be kinda dumb, IMO... and what the hell are they going to make from Freddy's Dead???? Witch Freddy?:lol

freddysdead1.jpg

Back