New freddys

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah I have to say I actually really like the demon Freddy. I think he looked pretty awesome in that form.

Besides part 1, part 2 makeup was the best, IMO. After that, he started to look more like a cheese pizza rather than a burned dude.:lol

Besides part 1, part 2 makeup was the best, IMO. After that, he started to look more like a cheese pizza rather than a burned dude.:lol

:lol Honestly I thought he looked more like a burned man in the remake than he ever did in any of the other movies. He looked melted sort of. If you've ever seen a real burn victim on TV you'll know what Im talking about. I know a lot of people will rag me for saying that mainly because of their feeling for the movie itself. Personally I thought it was OK not amazing or anything but I liked it for what it was.

I love parts 2 and 3 make up. Part one is classic and awesome and all...but its not as consistant imo.

Sent from my Xoom using Tapatalk

Part 2 is my favorite movie and makeup and overall Freddy. 1 and 3 have the best atmosphere but Freddy is just a total badass in 2.

I hate the way he spoke in 1, he lived there his entire life and died there, why does he have a drasticly differant accent then everyone else in town including his mother? Part 1 also just does not hold up, the Home Alone ending is clown party awful in terms of the special effects and it takes you right out of the movie at break neck speed. Escpecially compared to Depp's death, they climaxed with that and then had to kill Freddy with lightbulbs and Goonies boobie traps and it just doesn't work.

I dunno. Watching Freddy pull Marge through the door's window was a serious "WTF did I just see?" moment which, according to Never Sleep Again, was exactly what they wanted.

Yeah for me, I gotta say the original Nightmare is my favorite. Im not the biggest Freddy fan, but I'll say as a kid I did watch them all and I think the first one was the best and he looked the best with the demon fred a close 2nd for me.

Part 2 is my favorite movie and makeup and overall Freddy. 1 and 3 have the best atmosphere but Freddy is just a total badass in 2.

I have to give that a big YES! He was just f*%&ing people up in that movie.I like how you really dont see his face too well until the pool party scene when the fire blazes up in front of him and you get a full on view.His face was hidden a lot in the first movie too but there was just something nice about the second film. The shower scene with the teacher in that gay biker get up was the best though.:lol

I have to give that a big YES! He was just f*%&ing people up in that movie.I like how you really dont see his face too well until the pool party scene when the fire blazes up in front of him and you get a full on view.His face was hidden a lot in the first movie too but there was just something nice about the second film. The shower scene with the teacher in that gay biker get up was the best though.:lol

The whole movie was intentionally lace with gay undertones.

The whole movie was intentionally lace with gay undertones.

Teddy Daniels, style. :D
leonardo-dicaprio-as-teddy-daniels.jpg

You know I wasnt sure if it was just me. Now I know. Are you serious? It was intentional? Where did you hear that?

Go watch Never Sleep again, that whole segment is nothing but comedy when they basically talk about NOES 2.

:lecture:lecture:lecture Awesome documentary covering the entire NOES franchise from the original through New Nightmare (not the new turd). Though it takes a bit for them to get to the topic when they get to Revenge, once the question is asked prepare for your sides to hurt.

Last edited:
:lecture:lecture:lecture Awesome documentary covering the entire NOES franchise from the original through New Nightmare (not the new turd). Though it takes a bit for them to get to the topic when they get to Revenge, once the question is asked prepare for your sides to hurt.

Oh yeah OK, Ive been wanting to check that out but just keep forgetting about it. They also had one for Friday the 13th that was pretty cool, His Name Was Jason.

Oh yeah OK, Ive been wanting to check that out but just keep forgetting about it. They also had one for Friday the 13th that was pretty cool, His Name Was Jason.

Both were good but Never Sleep Again was better IMO. Very informative and fun. Two discs packed with pictures and stories. Awesome DVD.

The new neca Freddy figures are now up for pre order on big bad toy store or bbts.com they come out in october

Back