New freddys

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The pants hurt the figures period. I would have bought everyone of these if they varied more. As it stands I only will buy the part 1.

All the sweaters hang over the pants and the legs all in the exact same position would make for a really lame display, just having 4-6 figures of the same guy that only vary from the stomach up.

:lol:rotfl:lol:rotfl:lol

It was pretty gay, lazy and cheap of NECA to reuse the same leg sculpt on these figures. Saying otherwise is borderline apologist. Even MEZCO in all their failed glory gave their figures different leg sculpts. If memory serves, so did McFarlane so pricepoint is redundant.

The pants hurt the figures period. I would have bought everyone of these if they varied more. As it stands I only will buy the part 1.

All the sweaters hang over the pants and the legs all in the exact same position would make for a really lame display, just having 4-6 figures of the same guy that only vary from the stomach up.

:goodpost: I said from the first time I saw these Freddy's I really hope they switch the pants up but it seems they failed to do so. Really disappoints me. I still :pray: they fix them.

I know this isn't Freddy but eh who cares, NECA Evil Dead 2 Ash mold

ed2ashlikeness1.jpg

Wheres that from Twitter or something? Looks good to me. I still think the AOD Ash they did is one of the best sculpt/paint jobs they've done ever. Really need some Deadites though, all we ever got was the pit witch from McFarlane. Well and Evil Ash I guess but I want Jake and Henrietta.

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T0YfEwRLGrc"]YouTube - ‪Evil Dead 2 - What's in my Fruit Cellar!!!!!‬‏[/ame]

Im sorry I just dont see how the legs/pants are the deal breaker. The most important thing is from the waist up. Having all these lined up is gonna look awesome. I dont think anyone is gonna comment on the same pants deal.

These are what , $13 figures? Amazing sculpts of Freddy from different movies is a dream come true. I plan on getting multiples of these because I feel they will sell out quick. They are the definitive versions of this guy. I dont think we will see many other better Freddy's in this scale ever again.

Im sorry I just dont see how the legs/pants are the deal breaker. The most important thing is from the waist up. Having all these lined up is gonna look awesome. I dont think anyone is gonna comment on the same pants deal.

These are what , $13 figures? Amazing sculpts of Freddy from different movies is a dream come true. I plan on getting multiples of these because I feel they will sell out quick. They are the definitive versions of this guy. I dont think we will see many other better Freddy's in this scale ever again.

It sure is!

4206372852_46e2f941a1.jpg

Eh.. I do kinda agree with Nam on this one. Lazy?yes. Cheap? Well lets face it people it is Neca. Im still planning on getting part 1 and 2 Freddy though. I like the sculpts and the stretch arms on Pt.1. Plus Ive never seen a proper Freddy from Part 2 ever.And they are only $13.. so you get what you pay for. I do think, which I stated earlier, that having 8 of them is stupid. Eight of those Freddy's all lined up would look redundant. Two suits me fine. Ill have them completely separated though.

I was wondering that myself. I think it might be a sculpt from a different series. The desciption say inclues alt. Demon Head as well...so im not sure.

Alt. Demon Head? Wouldnt that be Freddy vs. Jason ? I know Sideshow did a demon freddy from that movie that I really liked. At least Im pretty sure thats what they called it.

That's the old Neca 18 inch Freddy, nothing new.
Ok, makes sense because if that was based on the new sculpts that arent even out yet that would have been a quick turn around.
Alt. Demon Head? Wouldnt that be Freddy vs. Jason ? I know Sideshow did a demon freddy from that movie that I really liked. At least Im pretty sure thats what they called it.
Yeah when I read Alt. Demon Head, I immediately thought FvJ, but again I dont have any Freddy toys so I wasnt sure.
Yeah as stated that is the old one and is prob a mistake. BBTS seems to put PRe orders up on old, random stuff.:slap

Tell me about it, off topic I seen the other day clicking around on there site, I seen that had a "warehouse find" then I click it and its all pre-order stuff. So I was thinking...if this was a "warehouse find" wouldnt the stuff be instock and not need a pre-order.

Back