New freddys

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
New pic today from Neca's Twitter...

297364345.jpg

God, I can't wait for these!!!! Finally, Freddy figures that are worth a shizz..."This is it Freddy, your big break in action figures. Welcome to Prime Time, B****!"

God, I can't wait for these!!!! Finally, Freddy figures that are worth a shizz..."This is it Freddy, your big break in action figures. Welcome to Prime Time, B****!"

I cant wait these either!!! Im will be so happy when I get NOES series 1.Thanks so much Neca for making these Freddy figures!:hi5::yess: Every town has an Elm Street Bi*****!

Um...yeah thats overpriced. Its only three figures. Im gonna get mine from my local comicbook store, they'll preorder them for me. No shipping charges:) I still think they'd be more kick ass in 12 inch. Im hoping they'll do those in the future. I'd love to have that one screaming Freddy head and customise a body for him with real clothes and blades. Now that is going to kick ass!

No it's 8 figures if you guys would read the whole page it tells you 4x original noes and 4xfreddys revenge

Jeez who cares about the pants? Really, we get kick ass Freddy figures and people still find something to complain about. The pants. Really?:slap

Man, I hope these are a hit and they end up doing Freddies from all the flicks. Even the dumb ones, I'll take 'em all

4x NOES 4x Freddy's Revenge 8x Pants

:lol:rotfl:lol:rotfl:lol

Jeez who cares about the pants? Really, we get kick ass Freddy figures and people still find something to complain about. The pants. Really?:slap

It was pretty gay, lazy and cheap of NECA to reuse the same leg sculpt on these figures. Saying otherwise is borderline apologist. Even MEZCO in all their failed glory gave their figures different leg sculpts. If memory serves, so did McFarlane so pricepoint is redundant.

Back