New freddys

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bub83

Freaked Out
Reaction score
Neca has got some new freddys coming soon a stretched arms from the alley scene from part 1 when Tina is dreaming a part 2 Freddy and a dream warrior Freddy and you can see the pics if you head over to bloody-disgusting.com

https://www.bloody-disgusting.com/news/23444

They don't look bad for NECA, but knowing NECA, they're not going to look this good either...
timthumb1php.jpg

timthumbphpld.jpg

timthumb2php.jpg

Are they fully articulated? can't tell by photo's??? The top figure looks like the molded pants while the other looks like real clothing? Anyway Great Piece's a must have

I know these aren't final, but from the pictures it appears they all have the same exact pants. Really lazy on their part IF they release like that.

Sideshow's Dream Warrior's Freddy is way better then their Dream Warriors Freddy. Which is the only one that looks absolutly nothing like Englund.

Wow 3 new Freddy figures from the 3 best Nightmares all with an extra head, very cool. Hopefully they do some new F13th figures, I'd love a P.3 from Neca to match the rest of my horror collection in that scale.

Sweet - I'll take all 3.

Does anyone know what came of the mannequin prop they showed last year? I was really looing forward to that one..

I quit the 7" collecting a while ago, but I can see myself getting these.

Word is that NECA recently switched factories in China, and the new one is more capable of achieving this level of detail. Just look at the production pics of the 1/4 Predator.

NECA's stepping up, and I'm looking forward to seeing lots of good stuff from them.

Back