Statue New Frank Frazetta Death Dealer 1:4

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Fish, you mentioned the base and horse are hollow. How do they feel though, nice and thick castings? hopefully these aren't featherweights.

Hulk not tall but Hulk not small :lecture :lol

The wait is starting to kill me with all these pics... Hey Fish how you like the other head?

Are the pics helping or not? :lol

Both heads are great and I have no complaints. However, the source painting is the definitive DD for me so the bone horns and open lower face helmet are just much more fitting. My buddy got his DD the day after me (#184 after my #183) and he much prefers the other head. I should have taken pics of head #2, but I'd packed everything away before I realised and there's no way I'm going to war with that blasted styrene again.

very cool, how much was shipping to australia, ? im still waiting for shipping quote

If you got in on the NYCC EX back when it was solicited then you paid for shipping at the time. I used their payment plan and each installment has a partial shipping cost added to it. There should be no additional shipping costs and it will ship straight from China (the costs of which are subsidised by the Chinese Govt)

Fish, you mentioned the base and horse are hollow. How do they feel though, nice and thick castings? hopefully these aren't featherweights.

The base is definitely hollow, no doubt about it. I don't think it's that thick either, Perhaps this is why there's no pegs in the feet as holes in the base would weaken the structure?

DD is definitely solid, he's a heavy fellow.

The horse I can't say for certain. It's heavy, but it "feels" like it should be heavier. My buddy and I have done the tap test and it seems solid, but when you compare it to something like the SS Lobo base.....I dunno? But all up the whole thing is darn heavy. Any stability issues aside, you're not just picking this guy up and moving it around on a whim.

I have the NYCC edition and i paid in full so my shipping wasn't included. I knew it would be expensive because I live in Hawaii. It's all good though because it's been awhile.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If you got in on the NYCC EX back when it was solicited then you paid for shipping at the time. I used their payment plan and each installment has a partial shipping cost added to it. There should be no additional shipping costs and it will ship straight from China (the costs of which are subsidised by the Chinese Govt)

I'm in Australia, and I did the payment plan that included shipping costs. I contacted them about a month ago to ask if mine could be shipped to me direct from China and they told me it wasn't possible. So mine has been shipped all the way to the states, and will now have to be shipped all the way back here. Now some are turning up in Aus that were shipped direct from China, so I can't say I'm happy about the situation. I sincerely hope they don't turn around and ask me to pay extra shipping fees now.

I'm in Australia, and I did the payment plan that included shipping costs. I contacted them about a month ago to ask if mine could be shipped to me direct from China and they told me it wasn't possible. So mine has been shipped all the way to the states, and will now have to be shipped all the way back here. Now some are turning up in Aus that were shipped direct from China, so I can't say I'm happy about the situation. I sincerely hope they don't turn around and ask me to pay extra shipping fees now.

Uggghh.... that sucks. That's really weird though, I don't understand why they'd double handle it?

If i remember correctly, I read a post somewhere that stated something along the lines of if shipping goes over what we paid, then we wouldn't be charged more. I can almost guarantee my huntress will cost more than the $120 or whatever I paid if they double handle it

With the statue market flooded with BS, variants and stylized nonsense this is absolutely the Statue of the Year for me.

Uggghh.... that sucks. That's really weird though, I don't understand why they'd double handle it?

Yeah, I don't understand either. They told me shipping from China would cost them more than shipping from the US so they wouldn't do it. Now some are turning up in Aus shipped from China. I'm mostly worried about breakage since it's had to travel so much further.

If i remember correctly, I read a post somewhere that stated something along the lines of if shipping goes over what we paid, then we wouldn't be charged more. I can almost guarantee my huntress will cost more than the $120 or whatever I paid if they double handle it

Good to know, thanks.

this is a contender for sure :rock

finally got home and measured my cabinet- 28" exactly lol, gonna be so close

Jeez..... you're gonna have to serve up an offering to the gods to bring you good favor.

This thing has statue of the year in the bag so far. I've got no issues with the piece at all. My gripes are with the packaging, lack of sig and no c.o.a.

Back