Statue New Frank Frazetta Death Dealer 1:4

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mose Harper you are asking questions that they don't know about,It seems that they are making stuff up as they go along.All that is clear right now is that the want your money RIGHT now!
LOL! You got that right!

IMO if the Frazetta pieces have a super low ES, and look like the proto, they're going to become very value. His paintings go for massive amounts and I bet those collectors don't even know about these statues. I'm not buying to sell though. I'm buying because they look great and their sheer presence will be something to behold.

Do you think that ARH wants these to have a low ES or do they want to sell as many as possible? They easily could sell 500 or more of this Beautiful DD or Barbarian IMHO. If they do for some silly reason have a super low ES 250 or less then hey it's great for the collectors that bought em. But it'll be a dumb move coming from a business point of view. These will freakin sell! They just gotta let SS or whoever help in that regard. The more they sell the more money they get etc,etc. Now certain pieces I could understand having a low ES but no way no how in hell I could see DD or Barbarian having them. Again you just heard my reasoning.

Read up on this thread. Averone said they will be the lowest ES of anything they make. Their other statutes are already super low ES's.

Dude he said a lot of things in the past that all of a sudden got changed. I think he was talking about the NYCC ex only and I could see that being very rare. I don't need the poster or NYCC on the base. If I'm wrong I'm wrong, but for some reason I feel confident about what I said and think the ES for some of these masterpieces ain't gonna be super low. IMHO of course. I'll bet that these won't ship out for a long while too

This will be my first ARH piece and I'm super excited. I have been following this piece since it was announced. Really wanted to pick up the huntress but can't swing both flex pays at the same time due to my other po.

Bottom line for me here. I love these pieces. All of em, and wish I could afford em all. But I can't anymore and gotta be selective on what pieces to get as well as be selective in regards to when someone gets my money. These pieces are truly masterpieces and I don't say too often

went back and found some answers to a few questions

Size is 31" high, 27" wide, 15" deep. I really thought I had room for this , but the cabinet I had the Wolverine LSF sitting comfortably on is going to be too small for this :horror

as to ES
Exactly!
I actually like that we sell more than 500 of these this time, maybe 1000 at once! Then I can spend money and get the top quality box's I can get.
It's up the sales, and from what I all seeing you have done so far and the reaction we got this may actually be the biggest hit so far.

They were talking about trying to cap this at $700. Hopefully the extra cost is indeed going to better styro- which Alex also mentioned they were hoping to swing.

Dude he said a lot of things in the past that all of a sudden got changed. I think he was talking about the NYCC ex only and I could see that being very rare. I don't need the poster or NYCC on the base. If I'm wrong I'm wrong, but for some reason I feel confident about what I said and think the ES for some of these masterpieces ain't gonna be super low. IMHO of course. I'll bet that these won't ship out for a long while too

I'm more confident in Averone's words than your speculation.

Good for you and good luck. We'll discuss this later when stuff comes to fruition. Here's an example Conan Sacrifice ES originally mentioned as having an ES of 50... It ended at 300.. Just one example

Oh they would love to sell at least 500 ea.of the Frazetta pieces themselves... if they get with SS they would probably like to sell 1000 ea.

Oh they would love to sell at least 500 ea.of the Frazetta pieces themselves... if they get with SS they would probably like to sell 1000 ea.
. EXACTLY BRO! It would be foolish to sell this guy with a super low ES

This would be doable if they did pay pal $100* a month for 9 months but it is two big a HIT for 4 payments of $230* plus
My wallet cant take it and I really like the tigers
*prices a GUESS in Canadian $ with shipping for 2 heavy boxes plus add on gst / duty / brokerage fees *
s

Last edited:
Guess I'll be waiting for Sideshow to carry the EX edition. I have to much coming and the Holidays around the corner to spend $200 four months in a row to lock up the NYCC version. I have to stay within my hobby allowance or the wife will treat me Game of Thrones style. She could make Ramsey Bolton cower in fear.

112958-ramsay-snow-sausage-gif-Imgur-LXMk.gif

Last edited:
Back