Statue New Frank Frazetta Death Dealer 1:4

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks awesome!!! I hope the price is reasonable.

Last edited:
It's only $785. That's half of what I thought it'd be. The only thing is there's an exclusive version with a second head and this one doesn't say anything about that. Will this version get the 2nd head or only the Sideshow version? Will the Sideshow version be the same price? What are the dimensions?

It's only $785. That's half of what I thought it'd be. The only thing is there's an exclusive version with a second head and this one doesn't say anything about that. Will this version get the 2nd head or only the Sideshow version? Will the Sideshow version be the same price? What are the dimensions?

Yes this will include the second head ( will be shown later) so your not missing anything and getting something more. We have no plans yet to have a Sideshow version. Tomorrow we will post the dimensions.

But will you distribute this fine statue also through Sideshow ? I mean the regular version, without the alternate helmet...without the signed poster ?

This statue is absolutely brilliant, but I can care less for a 2nd head, which has nothing to do with the vision of the late Frazetta and his painting and not to mention that the signature of his (totally unknown) son on a poster I can print by myself at any given day, isn't what I would call a motivation factor.

Sideshow offers reward points and they certainly will have cheaper shipping costs for us international customers.

At this point I really have to say this statue is the best 1:4 statue I have ever seen...the apex-predator so to say...the top of the creme ! I'm so happy that ARH has nailed it and I whish their Frazetta lines is hopefully gonna be a huge success, so we may expect a lot of upcoming conversions of Frazetta's paintings.

Will the NYCC Version will be THE Version to have and include every thing there might be, like a second head or do we risk by ordering getting only a inferior version compared to a later exclusive. Since i plan to order nearly all pieces it's a important question for me if to order now or wait.

The exclusive is basically the signed poster. And im pretty sure a low es. Both come with the two heads. From what I was told by averone when I PMed him. Because I had the same exact question

Sideshow offers reward points and they certainly will have cheaper shipping costs for us international customers.

Okay, this makes me nervous. What kind of shipping does ARH use? I'm fine with SS using FedEx to get stuff to me in Australia, but I don't want to pre-order through ARH if shipping turns out to be exorbitant.

How do we get shipping quotes? (Australia)

Just waiting for more information to be released on specifics and hopefully some additional high resolution photos before I pull the trigger.

Okay, this makes me nervous. What kind of shipping does ARH use? I'm fine with SS using FedEx to get stuff to me in Australia, but I don't want to pre-order through ARH if shipping turns out to be exorbitant.

How do we get shipping quotes? (Australia)

Shipping to Australia is not cheap, but you already probably know this. This being said and DD is a large statue will arrive in 2 boxes via FDX Express from China to you direct. I assume there will be a surcharge for the Express shipping, however our initial cost of shipping is less than Sideshow. The plus side is express direct from China to you in AUS.

The exclusive is basically the signed poster. And im pretty sure a low es. Both come with the two heads. From what I was told by averone when I PMed him. Because I had the same exact question

Yes exactly. A signed special NYCC art work/poster from Frazetta.

Shipping to Australia is not cheap, but you already probably know this. This being said and DD is a large statue will arrive in 2 boxes via FDX Express from China to you direct. I assume there will be a surcharge for the Express shipping, however our initial cost of shipping is less than Sideshow. The plus side is express direct from China to you in AUS.

Would it go directly from China to Canada? That would suck because customs would likely clock me bad if an item came from China.

Will the signed artwork be a print on high quality paper or only a folded poster?

Will these and the other pieces offered to local retailers in Malaysia? I manage to get Minatour locally. Saved a lot on shipping and tax.

Back