New form R.E.D.MARK X INFLAMES : THE KILLING FIELD - SHOCK INFANTRY

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
$200 for this unlicensed figure is a bit too much, but its quality is amazing.
I ordered a 3A version. It is a licenced product but for less $$ :dunno

This is mine... added new 12volt lights and added extra to his shoulder pads and chest... reworked the body a bit to..oww and wee bit of weathering

Shock%20Infantry-37.jpg

Shock%20Infantry-34.jpg

Shock%20Infantry-30.jpg

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Snow-Corporation/161889887278934

Great custom work!

Got this guy in yesterday. Very well done and incredibly sturdy. I never had much interest in the winter look, however, so I modded him.

Basically ran him through the mill - coffee bath, chalk pastels, brown and black washes, and dry brushing. He stinks to high heaven but I am pretty happy with it!

all you figures look great , the 2 modified are terrible :clap , one question , what battery fits in head ( i want ready when my figures come )
thank s guys

looks so much better with out the collar.. will do that to my next one for sure... Doudou... sorry i cant remember what batteries it takes as i replace the whole unit.

all you figures look great , the 2 modified are terrible :clap , one question , what battery fits in head ( i want ready when my figures come )
thank s guys
The instruction sheet that's included says LR41 or AG3 button battery.

tank s mamooth and no probleme dorgmal , but just continue doing dreaming with your incredible stuff

Re: New form R.E.D.MARK X INFLAMES : THE KILLING FIELD - SHOCK INFANTRY

got a question how do you turn on the lights on the head and how do you insert the battery I just bought the headsculpt thanks

Re: New form R.E.D.MARK X INFLAMES : THE KILLING FIELD - SHOCK INFANTRY

got a question how do you turn on the lights on the head and how do you insert the battery I just bought the headsculpt thanks

the back of the helmet comes off.. It's held on with a magnet.. Under that is a switch :)

but out you will need to get 2 AG3 batteries.. Hope that helps

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    293.7 KB · Views: 327
I need to hunt down one of these. Have the 3A Killzone fig on order and need to get this one as well. Great looking figure.

Back