Toyscity :1/6 synthetisches menschliches(#5)—lu king cheung

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think it would be great if they were all different.
Like the Lion was a cop.
And the hawk was a mailman.
And the dog was a surfer.
Etc.
Some great ideas for bashes if more come out.

Some of these make sense. The Lion is from Africa and sporting an Afrika Corps uniform. (I think)

But then you have a Doberman which is a German Dog in a Russian uniform?

Why not make the Eagle American?

Sorry it's a kinda cool concept that just isn't working for me when it translates to a figure. It just looks like a German Paratrooper murdered a Giraffe and now he's wearing his head for camo like Tug Speedman in Tropic Thunder.

234225e7n3dcthhwnh7f4v.jpg

coming soon~

These are what I would consider conversation pieces....Really like the look of the Lion, the others i'm not to crazy about.

The strangest thing to me is there is literally no creativity involved in the uniforms. All of those are WWII uniforms that have been released before from various companies, like ToyCity themselves. I mean the Doberman is literally the Vasily Zaytsev figure....with a Doberman head. :lol ToyCIty could use the same stuff they used for the Vasily figure. :lol The lion is exactly the 3R Rommel figure with a lion head. I dunno.....

Maybe flip it around next and do an animal body with a human head? I wonder if anyone is getting orders for this, we have a couple but, iz a truly strange concept indeed!

I have the Giraffe and the Doberman and I think they are awesome. They look really cool on the shelf and as I am not a military collector, these are the only military style outfits in my collection and somehow the anthropomorphized heads make them actually fit in with my sci-fi/fantasy collection.

The quality of the outfits and gear is top notch, I had to watch reenactment tutorial videos to figure out how the petters and straps worked... they are down to the detail.

I forgot about the Stag/Elk guy. That one is going to be awesome too. I noticed they have them numbered but have not gone in order... Giraffe was #5, Doberman is #2 or 3 forget which at work and Lion is #1 so the Eagle and Stag must be the other two in there. So far that is all I have seen concept wise so maybe it will only go 5 figures. I plan on getting them all.

I want a wolf xD Too bad they don't have tails cause it seems odd without them.

oh damn thanks for this! Now I need a body as well. I missed out on that Coo Toys 1/6 Werewolf figure (need the legs, haha). May need to do a bit of sculpting to get it where I want :D

I have the Giraffe and the Doberman and I think they are awesome. They look really cool on the shelf and as I am not a military collector, these are the only military style outfits in my collection and somehow the anthropomorphized heads make them actually fit in with my sci-fi/fantasy collection.

The quality of the outfits and gear is top notch, I had to watch reenactment tutorial videos to figure out how the petters and straps worked... they are down to the detail.

I forgot about the Stag/Elk guy. That one is going to be awesome too. I noticed they have them numbered but have not gone in order... Giraffe was #5, Doberman is #2 or 3 forget which at work and Lion is #1 so the Eagle and Stag must be the other two in there. So far that is all I have seen concept wise so maybe it will only go 5 figures. I plan on getting them all.

Can you post some pictures of them? I'm not interested in the boxed figure but the gear looks excellent. Is it weathered like they are in the pictures?

Back