New Figure Project- "Nexus-7: Rachael" (Blade Runner)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: New Figure Project- "Nexus-7: Rachael"

Very nice. Another home run!

Hey guys- thanks for the nice comments.
Always appreciated. It keeps me trying harder.
I'm getting back on track with this project now.
The sample outfit is coming along and is looking incredible. Sorry I'll have to wait to show you pics till it is done ;)

Here is a small accessory I've started-
Shot glass-

rglass.jpg

It'll be cast in clear resin and have a red band.

Cheers-S.

Looks sharp. Are you making a return to the tailoring or outsourcing again?

Looks sharp. Are you making a return to the tailoring or outsourcing again?

Thanks Ed- I'm going to be working with the same tailor that did the Deckard clothes. I enjoy having more time to concentrate on the sculpting instead of splitting my time up trying to do everything.:wink1: Plus the Rachael outfit is quite complicated and is in more capable hands. As long as the support continues we will continue working together to bring you guys more limited figure projects.

Will she be in the first appearance black suit? I hope.

1h2cgn.jpg

Also can't really tell from the photo, but is the face long enough? And will her jawline be tight?

2uen2wn.jpg

25f6o3b.jpg

Cigarette? Owl?

Scott, great to see you're working on that shot glass after all! I started work on a similar project of my own during time off from work, based on my collection of 1:1 BR props. I'll PM later on to discuss some ideas with you. It would be great if we could maybe collaborate in some way.

Btw, my Deckard set arrived today!!! WOW... Just awesome work, as usual. You've done a man's job, sir! :clap:clap:clap

Will she be in the first appearance black suit? I hope.

No sorry- I'm making the companion outfit to the Deckard outfit from the Zora/Leon/apartment scenes.

Also can't really tell from the photo, but is the face long enough? And will her jawline be tight?

Close enough I think ;)

Cigarette? Owl?

This will be another accessory for Rachael:
WIP:

IMG_2506blur.jpg

Scott, great to see you're working on that shot glass after all! I started work on a similar project of my own during time off from work, based on my collection of 1:1 BR props. I'll PM later on to discuss some ideas with you. It would be great if we could maybe collaborate in some way.

Btw, my Deckard set arrived today!!! WOW... Just awesome work, as usual. You've done a man's job, sir! :clap:clap:clap

Yah sure- shoot me an email- I check there more often.

and thanks!

rachelbladerunner.jpg

This is going to be a hard one to do. But if you can get it right you will sell allot.

This is a Tyrell Corp Mk9a Interruptive Contrapulator...seen in the speckled sputum scene. :panic:
IMG_2506blur.jpg

Back