• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

New feedback thread!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
updated :)

FYI: I've got jury duty for the next 3 days as well as 4 nights of choir concerts and rehearsals, so the feedback thread may not get updated again until this weekend.

updated :)

FYI: I've got jury duty for the next 3 days as well as 4 nights of choir concerts and rehearsals, so the feedback thread may not get updated again until this weekend.
Too bad Jen, you've got us spoiled now, so we expect daily updates!! :emperor :lol Seriously though, you've been doing a great job. :D

Too bad Jen, you've got us spoiled now, so we expect daily updates!! :emperor :lol Seriously though, you've been doing a great job. :D

Thanks Havok....believe me if I could choose between being online or being on jury duty....well I think we know what I would choose. :lol :lol

It would probably bore most people to tears - unless you are into Classical choir music like Verdi, Allegri and Mozart. It really is spectacular, that is if it's your cup of tea. :lol :lol

:duff Thank you. :D

You still have Miserere on the brain? :lol

+1 for ilovefreestufftoo!

Thanks for the fast payment, the Jedi Master is on the way!

+1 for Dempseyroll666
+1 for Phorpus
+1 for piccolodaimaoh
+1 for die
+1 for S-Ramos
+1 for kl241

If you bought something from me and don't see your name, please PM me so I can add you to the feedback section. I accidentally deleted my mailbox.

+1 for jmlsuperman smooth transaction and a great deal on the DC Direct Superman Returns fig.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back