• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

New feedback thread!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
+1 for mrichards2002/Razor's Edge Collectibles

You can't beat same day shipping, and customer service is AMAZING

+1 for 915Stag51

and

+1 MrStaypuft

both great guys to deal with!!!

updated :duff

AND

CONGRATS TO QUADCENT FOR HAVING OVER 50 POSITIVE TRANSACTIONS!!! YOU ARE THE NEWEST MEMBER IN THE PANTHEON OF THE WORTHY!! :rock

:fireworks :clap :clap :fireworks

Last edited:
You know if you're gonna have a drink everytime you make an update you may become ...................... addicted. Settle down some Jen, i'm just looking out for ya!

;)

:lol:lol:lol What can I say...I like to find any excuse to have a pint or two. :D

yeah, enough already of this updating a couple times a day, your going to spoil everyone and a year down the road they're going to expect the same kind of service.
hell once a month is good imo :lol

yeah, enough already of this updating a couple times a day, your going to spoil everyone and a year down the road they're going to expect the same kind of service.
hell once a month is good imo :lol

:lol:lol:lol It's so much easier to just do it once a day....heck I'm already on, might as well spend 10 minutes and get it done. Plus once I move in about a month, I may not have internet service for a week so there will be times when it's not done on a daily basis. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back