• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

New feedback thread!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
+1 for Reefer Shark
+1 for Morbo
+1 for BuDDah

3 superb and very smooth transaction, great members here

A BIG +1 Positive Feedback for kngfu! Thanks again Mike for the great deal on the loose DC Direct 13" Shazam/Captain Marvel! :banana

Highly recommended seller! I'm a repeat customer with him. :D

A BIG +1 Positive Feedback for King Darkness. Thanks Chase for the great deal on Hot Toys Rambo III. The figure arrived quickly in great shape.

Highly recommended seller!:rock

+1 to crazypredator2 for koto 12" terminatrix, arrived quickly and safely.

Just want to give everyone a head's up - starting tomorrow evening I will be moving into my new house! :woo

So needless to say, this thread probably won't get updated again until sometime next week. :horror :lol

I sold a bunch of stuff late last year, and then proceeded to misplace the notebook I was using to keep track of items/payments/etc... and I owe a bunch of awesome freaks some feedback. I may be moving to a new job (Keep your fingers crossed) and I started to clean out my desk, and found aforementioned lost notebook, so without further ado:

Yodasan +4
Luchador138 +1
Onethousandsmasks +1
Monkeydad16 +2
Nammagazine +2
Dboz +2
Stshammgod +2
Blue-rogue +1
Spook_nukem +2
bwayne +2

I think I've gotten everyone, but if I have bricked and forgotten someone, shoot me a PM!

Just want to give everyone a head's up - starting tomorrow evening I will be moving into my new house! :woo

So needless to say, this thread probably won't get updated again until sometime next week. :horror :lol

Have fun with the move! Don't break anything! :naughty

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back