• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

New feedback thread!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
+1 for mrhatrulez - Thanks for Spidey!
+1 for quadcent - Thanks for Peter Parker!
+1 for drakEP3 - Just being a nice guy and sending me some material for my project!

Another +1 for Jmlsuperman, thanks for the kickass Invader figure! Shipped fast, packed well and was in excellent condition!

Can i make a suggestion that individual feedback posts are kept on the page as it would be a great asset to the community to be to look up a member that you may be conducting a transaction with and be able to read what others have said. Also it provides possibilities to contact the poster for further elaboration on their experiences with a particular member.
Please consider;)

I'm not sure what you mean.......providing links beside every sellers' name with every bit of feedback they have recieved would be a bit much....especially since some members have sold close to 100 items or more. If you are looking for feedback for a specific person you can always do a FIND - granted you would need to go through each page but it would quickly tell you if there was anything about that person on that particular page.

If you are looking for posts in the older thread that Marc (pixletwin) started, it's still available for you to view in the For Sale/Trade section.

If you meant something completely different, please let me know. :)

:duff
Jen

I'm not sure what you mean.......providing links beside every sellers' name with every bit of feedback they have recieved would be a bit much....especially since some members have sold close to 100 items or more. If you are looking for feedback for a specific person you can always do a FIND - granted you would need to go through each page but it would quickly tell you if there was anything about that person on that particular page.

If you are looking for posts in the older thread that Marc (pixletwin) started, it's still available for you to view in the For Sale/Trade section.

If you meant something completely different, please let me know. :)

:duff
Jen

At One Sixth Warrior, they actually have a specific thread dedicated to each member... but to find a specific person requires a search and its kind of a pain.

I prefer the feedback thread this way, quick and dirty way to see how many positive transactions a person has had. And if there are any flags they are noted clearly in red.

I say, don't change a thing!

Some well deserved feedback from my mega sale!

sladesuperagent +3
drakEP3 +8
Cryoguns +1
Dorgmal Snow +1
FlyAndFight +1
Roc74 +2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back