• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

New feedback thread!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
+1 to TheTerminator for another great Hot Toys figure.
Always quick to answer questions and perfectly packs his items.

+1 Positive Feedback for kozin! Thanks again John for the great deal on the Highlander Origins Medieval Connor MacLeod lot! Highly recommended to all SSF board members! :D

wilcocash leaves feedback:

+1 for AR-ballistic He was a super fast shipper and great to deal with.

Due to financial issues I needed to sell before trade to pay another waiting customer for a shipping fee. Thats why I offered you first chance on it before a for sale trade/ebay. Then I would like to leave neutral feedback on you also by not responding on my PM were I ask if you want to buy it.

Ragnar

I was kinda hesitant but I would like to leave neutral feedback for Ragnarohman.

On the 6th Feb We set up a trade deal, exchanged pics and agreed to send out the items in a week (once we both had the funds!) Since then I have had two PM's telling me that he would have the funds soon (mid Feb) then one last week suddenly telling me I would have to buy it if I wanted it!

This just feels very flakey to me, I haven't lost any money or anything but I think neutral is neccessary.

Indeed, had about four people or so showing interest and stated ready to pay on my wolverine comiquette before one member finally bought it with fast payment. Will leave feedback once he receives the statue.

seems to be a trend...poor and dodgy..:monkey4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back