• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

New feedback thread!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
-1 for Les Walker as I still don't have my Joker head I paid for in June08 :mad:

-1 for Les Walker as I still don't have my Joker head I paid for in June08 :mad:

Have you had no communication with him prior to posting negative feedback? Or are you just unaware of all that he is overcoming just to be able to even continue working on all that he has to do for us?

Have you had no communication with him prior to posting negative feedback? Or are you just unaware of all that he is overcoming just to be able to even continue working on all that he has to do for us?

Are you Les or working for him? if not I have nothing to say to you about my situation.

Are you Les or working for him? if not I have nothing to say to you about my situation.

No, I'm not Les and I don't work for him, but if you waited a year for the head why couldn't you wait for a response to your question in his thread before posting feedback so quickly?
You newbies attack long standing members so easily.
May you never have to go thru what Les has this last year.

You can give LES a neutral feedback (due to your custom taking longer than you expected). But this does not warrant a negative. According to his post in his backlog thread, he is waiting to find out what kind of Joker head you want...so you will be getting what you paid for.

Negative feedback is for people who don't deliver on the goods and that is not Les.

You can give LES a neutral feedback (due to your custom taking longer than you expected). But this does not warrant a negative. According to his post in his backlog thread, he is waiting to find out what kind of Joker head you want...so you will be getting what you paid for.

Negative feedback is for people who don't deliver on the goods and that is not Les.

Let's hear it for Jen! :banana:banana:banana

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back