New Fantastic Four

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

stoods77

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hey,
Is there anyone out there who would like to see SS bring out either PF's or comiquettes of the new FF( I think they're called Fantastic Force now). Personally I think they would look awesome, especially Spidey. Plus Mr. Fantastic hasn't been done in any format. Imagine this in your collection.

View attachment 38240

"...everything is fresh and new?"

Nah, not digging the costumes or the rationale behind them. The Thing looks like a basketball player from some distant future where physical contact is banned (except for the obligatory congratulatory pat on the buttocks, which is absolutely encouraged, even when the game is over).

It's Future Foundation.. and Marvel is already hinting at the resurrection of Johnny Storm. I would like to see a statue based on Spider-Man's Future Foundation costume, I think its his best looking suit since the symbiote spiderman.

It's Future Foundation.. and Marvel is already hinting at the resurrection of Johnny Storm. I would like to see a statue based on Spider-Man's Future Foundation costume, I think its his best looking suit since the symbiote spiderman.

:exactly: :exactly: :exactly:

This and 2099 are my most wanted Spidey Comiquette or LSB

I don't like it simply because they seem to have to put either Spidey or Wolverine (OR BOTH) in every group. Spidey's in the Avengers with Wolverine and now he's also in FF with the Thing, who is also an Avenger. :slap

Enough already.

Back