New Disney Elite Series Diecast Figure Line

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was lucky to win the raffle for vader today, there was a ton of people and only a few vaders. He looks great, pretty surprised by how well done the paint apps are- from what i can tell mine is nearly perfect cept for a tiny spot of silver paint where there should be black.

20151123_195307.jpg
20151123_195245.jpg

Is the Original Trilogy Stormtrooper out in stores now? Anybody got a UPC code?

Got my Vader in store last night. Love it. My favorite figure from the series for sure. Wonder when they will announce the next wave?

Can anyone confirm this?? I thought when they were sold out, they were gone for good.

Phasma and Flametrooper have been sold out before and are back. They may have done that because they relate to the new movie though. Don't know if they will do the same for the other figures. So far, none of the original or prequel figures have come back for a second run.

Can anyone confirm this?? I thought when they were sold out, they were gone for good.

It's been something that people have been arguing for a while. Some Disney reps say this scheduled release is one and done. Others say that after January they'll become regular releases. Every time someone post something one day, the other way gets "confirmed" as well.

The TFA ones are regular releases and will be out repeatedly though.

Phasma and Vader shipped. Will be upset if they don't restock Maul and Grevious.

I'll admit Maul was in me trying to wait for Phasma but Grevious quicker than the TFA characters in force Friday.

I hope in hand the Vader looks less glossy in the arms and legs :slap

I wonder what the Black Friday sales on these Elite will be because my Disney store has a ton of each when I checked the other day.

Only two I hadn't seen in person is Vader because it just released and Phasma

Everyone else I saw in big supply

So is there any consensus yet. It seems that all of the figures from a force awakens keep getting recycled in stores and online but all the figures from the prequels and episode four five and six are nowhere to be found after the day they get released. This doesn't make any sense to me as the mold cost is so expensive having such a limited release makes no business sense. Let's face it all figures from almost every line imaginable constantly reissue repaint and reuse the molds to get the most money out of their investment. I can't imagine all the figures from the prequels and the original movies will only get a single very very limited release. But so far after their initial release date they are completely gone from Disney stores and online seemingly forever. Here's hoping we see them soon
It does really kill me though when I bought my Vader last week they had four or five more of course I only bought the one I needed because I honestly detest toy flippers. Vader is currently selling for 2 to 3 times the initial price only a week after its launch. I hate seeing the price is a new item is fetching on the secondary market, literally days after its release. I so hope that they do get a normal release because after all they are mass produced toy figures and not ultra high and limited numbered collectibles. I'd like to get some of the figures I missed but I simply won't pay the insane current prices. Come on Disney make enough to go around.

I found one Original Trilogy Stormtrooper at the Disney Store today amongst 99% of Force Awakens stuff (no prequel or original trilogy merchandise in site). The sculpt on it is fantastic, the helmet is the same one as their larger scale talking figure based off the scan of the hero helmet from the film. I wish Hot Toys used it because it's perfect.

Unfortunately, my trooper was broken at the waist. The plastic in the middle was all gummy. I don't think this was a return, the tape was still sealed. The twist ties did seem mangled though. Sucks because it's a great looking toy.

image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

T
I found one Original Trilogy Stormtrooper at the Disney Store today amongst 99% of Force Awakens stuff (no prequel or original trilogy merchandise in site). The sculpt on it is fantastic, the helmet is the same one as their larger scale talking figure based off the scan of the hero helmet from the film. I wish Hot Toys used it because it's perfect.

Unfortunately, my trooper was broken at the waist. The plastic in the middle was all gummy. I don't think this was a return, the tape was still sealed. The twist ties did seem mangled though. Sucks because it's a great looking toy.

View attachment 226440
View attachment 226441
View attachment 226442
View attachment 226443
View attachment 226444

:horror

next step?
Customize?
Return or Exchange

Back