New Dead Announcement :Subject 138

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i hope i can put my order through if they go up soon, cause as of no my internet is through the PS3. PC monitor burned out and its gone for 7-10 days, not sure if ordering will be alright through ps3 or not. I alreay know the site runs slow for the system, and the flash scroller (the one that shows preorders on main page) doesnt show up.

Don't woory... they won't sell out... nothing has soldout yet, except the Thing LSB EX... but there was only 100 of those.

I Love this Pic!!! He's searching for food.. then .....he spots something!!! :rotfl
30141_press03-001.jpg

i had quit collecting and sold off all my dead. but the street prophet is the bar none the BEST character they have come out with to date. i ordered one.

I ordered one, but I just may cancel this and get a regular one from a retailer later. Hobo Bindle just not that interesting to spend more $ on.

he looks really good and think will be the best one to date.

Hmm... The Low Quantity alert went away for a bit. But now there is a checking stock, try again later message.

I almost forgot about this one. Glad I got my order in. I'm passing on Santa for now, if I can think of a completely different way to dress him, I may change my mind. Maybe I could dress him in my extra Subject 560's suit.

For some reason the 'Hobo Traveling Bag' makes me think of all those hobos/Homeless at SDCC, outside the convention center. There was a line of them by the railtracks holding signs asking for food. yeah, random thought.

Back