New Dead Announcement :Subject 138

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Has there been any mention of a price for this sticky gooey dude yet?

Anybody have any idea when the Dead figures will go on sale this morning? I want to make sure I am ready. Thanks!

Hobo sack is a cool exclusive... not necessary as he's also a street prophet, but a fun touch.

BTW, could 138 be a reference to the Misfits "We Are 138" song... although the song soundsl like it more about robots :lol

This guy is awesome... but I want the guy in this pick as well!!!

072208_138-Cover.jpg

The one in the picture looks different, I like that one best. Will there be a head to swap out? Is the other just more decayed version?

Nah. Its just the Graphic that they've used. Word is they are going to do a webcomic with The Dead to explain the backstories....guess the videos are no longer cost effective.

i asked in ss chat last night about the hands and if they are sculpted much like the xmas ornament or the babysitter but got no answer.......anyone know? they look good from what i see and makes me think that they are sculpted.

BTW, could 138 be a reference to the Misfits "We Are 138" song... although the song soundsl like it more about robots :lol

That's the exact same theory I had a few pages back. :lol I guess great minds think alike... :D

Back