**NEW** Crouching ALIEN Statue/Model Coming Soon! Sculpted by Bill Wieger

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The Kane model is already available for sale from Polar Lights, released a couple of months ago.
I like that Derelict sculpt, that would be a definite buy for me....

What is the Ripley sculpt in the background? Is that also by Bill and are there any better pics?

Just found out that the head, body, and legs are two halves. Hollow like a styrene kit. The regular price is 500+shipping.

So. Does anyone know exactly how much he wants for the Derelict? He replied to a contact message sent through his site and directed me to Facebook yet there is no fanpage and all I could find was his private account that has a shark as a header/display photo. Please help because I'm interested! And I agree. I hope the final kit for the crouching Xeno's hands are fixed once he starts production.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

$375 now.
image.jpg

image.jpg

Derelict says 595 but I don't know if that is for kit or his build up.
image.jpg

I love the look of this piece. It's immediately recognized as being based off a production costume test photo.

I was just wondering the other day if anybody had painted one of these up yet. That looks pretty good. I'm more tempted at that price but there's just too much stuff about currently.

Price is for the kit. I couldn't bring myself to pull the trigger. I knew it would just sit in my unbuilt pile of model kits.

Price is for the kit. I couldn't bring myself to pull the trigger. I knew it would just sit in my unbuilt pile of model kits.

This is exactly why I haven't ordered it as much as I wouldn't mind at the new price. I had two star wars kits arrive yesterday that I won't build for ages no doubt (one being the now incredibly overpriced Revell Venator class) Alien wise, there are a few other kits ahead of this still for me so I think I'll be passing unless it can be had way down the line. I think I'm finally coming to realise I've bought too much and need to slow down, a pivotal moment in any modellers life ;)

Back