**NEW** Crouching ALIEN Statue/Model Coming Soon! Sculpted by Bill Wieger

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
lol, if there was a statue of a dead guy with a chesburster coming out of him, then this pose would make sense.

lol, if there was a statue of a dead guy with a chesburster coming out of him, then this pose would make sense.

It's an Alien in a pose that appears to be Alien to most people in this thread, makes sense already I'd say. It is taken straight from the production pictures of the real creature, just needs a little alteration made to the angle of the arms.

It's an Alien in a pose that appears to be Alien to most people in this thread, makes sense already I'd say. It is taken straight from the production pictures of the real creature, just needs a little alteration made to the angle of the arms.

Haha, I know man. I was just giving the nature of the pose a hard time. On a more serious note, the pose does kinda remind of the scene where he's waiting with open arms to kill Dallas.

alien-movie-photos-8.jpg

Yeah, probably the most memorable scene in the movie, I'd like to see the arms positioned more like that than out to the side like he's meditating.

Yeah, probably the most memorable scene in the movie, I'd like to see the arms positioned more like that than out to the side like he's meditating.

Alien had to have been in a crouched position waiting for Dallas to come down the ladder the same way the statue depicts him, because wasn't Dallas moving around in air shafts right before he was killed?

I was just informed if you pre-ordered this at Wonderfest this past weekend, you were locked in at a Show Price of $500.00

Don't know what the price will be post-show.

Also, Bill Wieger is producing this ALIEN kit so contacting him thru Facebook if your interested is your best bet. :)

Again, I like it, but I just don't see $500 plus shipping etc. As a fan of kits, that kind of money could get me an awful lot. Including the Chronicle collectibles massive 36" Rodger Young from the movie molds with a lot of change.

Back