New Collector

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

datalinq

Just a little freaky
Reaction score
Hi All,

New collector here from Perth, Western Australia. Been into pop culture and scifi pretty much all my life and was only recently made aware of the existence of this world of statue collecting (xmas just gone). Not into Hot toys or figures because of the smaller size and looking really like something I would have collected when i was 12 :)

Well when I start collecting I don't hold back and already since xmas have bought 14 1/4 sideshow premium formats and have another 4 on pre-order including the wolf predator legendary scale just before it sold out!

Looking forward to reading peoples opinions on this great hobby and also giving my input too.

Cheers

Welcome to the boards buddy..seems odd for me to say that being I am just a few days old myself still waiting to be taken home from the hospital..and wearing diapers suck..lol and thanks for subbing over on the tube..

Thanks mate, Just added my collection to your website. Not sure if done it right however :)

Thanks mate, Just added my collection to your website. Not sure if done it right however :)

That is a good start with the photos!

Actually what you can do next is add collectibles to your stash from the catalog. You can either use the search box in the upper corner or click the Catalog -> Collectibles link at the top to find stuff. Then look for the acorn links and you can then add collectibles to your stash.

Here is some more documentation on that (although I just noticed a styling issue with that page that I have to fix :( )

https://www.collectionstash.com/pages/collection_stash_documentation#stash-add

wavesmile.gif
:welcome1: to the :FREAK: Show! :duff
wavesmile.gif

Back