New Collector from Orlando,FL

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DeviousDexter

Freakalicious
Reaction score
Hey Everyone,

When I mean new collector, I really am new at collecting 1:6 figures and am just beginning my collection. I've gawked at Hot Toys and Sideshow figures from afar and really like the idea of customizing my own figures-especially Dexter and Walking Dead figures. I am a fan of many movies and TV shows from many genres (Love the Buffy/Angelverse and I like Supernatural, Burn Notice, etc.) and I've got ideas for many more customs. I've seen some other collections and it seems the possibilities are endless.

I'm a college student/Retail Worker and I like collecting movie/TV replica props, and making them when I can.
I also like writing, Drawing, reading books and comics, playing videogames, and I enjoy learning to make things.

I appreciate the craftsmanship that goes into making scaled down accurate figures, and I like collecting and customizing as a hobby.

It'd be nice to meet some of you here on the forum, I'd like to get to know more people who have been doing this longer than I have and who could offer some tips on customizing. Drop me a line sometime!

Last edited:
wavesmile.gif
:welcome1: to the :FREAK: Show, DD! :duff
wavesmile.gif

Back