New Collectibles Room

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
DisplayRoom862008045.jpg

DisplayRoom862008046.jpg

DisplayRoom862008047.jpg

DisplayRoom862008048.jpg

DisplayRoom862008049.jpg

DisplayRoom862008050.jpg

DisplayRoom862008051.jpg

DisplayRoom862008052.jpg

Future print for the Grievous 1:1

DisplayRoom862008054.jpg

Future pic for the Indy PF

DisplayRoom862008053.jpg

:D.......That is one awesome display room. I love what you have done with those detolf Cabinets. The way that you have placed the related pic behind the fig its associated with , that looks really effective. Your entire collection is very clean and well presnted, some real gems there.

Congrats

fett1..............:D

awesome, do you happen to know about what value you have invested? and have you ever had your insurance company value such a large collection? just asking since i'm going through my collection with my insurance right now.
i would never of gave it a second thought, but we had a major flood in our basement a year ago. and they say anything out of the norm they don't cover, so that means that unless everyone and their neighbour has a collection, then i would not of been covered under my normal policy.
luckly none of my items were down stairs yet.

Actually I was taking pictures of my current display precisely for insurance purposes, I think I am covered under my current policy.

yeah, good idea, keep pics and or video in safe place. just make sure insurance puts in writing the replacement cost and not the original msrp.
though in the end it may average out.
anyways, nice collection

Hey LOTR fan do u have a favourite piece or is there just to many awesome pieces to narrow it down to one.

I see RWOS gets some preferential treatment.:D

Hey LOTR fan do u have a favourite piece or is there just to many awesome pieces to narrow it down to one.

I see RWOS gets some preferential treatment.:D

Yeah, the RWOS is certainly up there for me, as are Treebeard and the CT.

I don't know if I have just one favorite piece; but the Yoda bust would be close to it. :peace

I love how for just about every piece you have there is art behind it. It really does put a nice touch on your entire setup.

Great collection!!! And a WISE choice putting your Darth Maul 1:1 bust in an enclosure ;) It's a GRAIL!!! So can I ask, where did you get these glass cases? I'm looking for some new display cases for my PF's and busts.... :)

Back