New Collectibles Room

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Awsome collection and display, Matt:rock:rock:rock I especially like the detolf section with the PF's and busts with comics and autographs.

I have the exact same shelving units but am afraid to display my pf's on them , is the glass safe enough ?
Great colletion!

And MISC LOTR goodies:
CollectiblesRoom10308013.jpg
[/QUOTE]

How do you like the Elessar Crown? I'm right now on the fence on buying this or holding out a little longer and buying a pair of Witchking gauntlets.

Wow! What a room. You have it very well organized. I can't wait to see pics of the entire room.

Thanks for sharing.

I have the exact same shelving units but am afraid to display my pf's on them , is the glass safe enough ?
Great colletion!

Oh yes, they can easily hold most PFs and I have even seen some collectors put 1:1 busts on them -- though that is too brave for my tastes.

:eek

The one or two mishaps that I have seen on the net have been as a result of people putting the metal support rods in backwards and the glass sliding off of the frame. :monkey2

How do you like the Elessar Crown? I'm right now on the fence on buying this or holding out a little longer and buying a pair of Witchking gauntlets.

It is a nice little niche piece, not quite 1:1 scale; but I like it as a filler replica on par with the UC helms.

Awesome stuff there... me and the wife just bought our first house as well1 Unfortunately my stuff is going in the living room (we are making it into a den.) She doesn't want it in the spared bedrooms. :D

What can I say, I am on a roll today --- being off of work helps.

As you enter the room:
Display10508001.jpg

Display10508003.jpg

Display10508015.jpg

Authentic Braveheart sword replica, with the tarlen from the loom used for the film in Scotland (I picked it up on my travels):
Display10508005.jpg

From the other side of the room:
Display10508014.jpg

Display10508013.jpg

Charles Song's artwork:
Display10508012.jpg

Display10508011.jpg

I finally got at least one pic up behind my PFs:
Display10508009.jpg

Nice Matt!!

Is that photo behind Vader the one you picked up when we where at the Official Pix booth last year?

I realy like your set up and the display is coming together nicely.

Where did you get the black and white pic of the hobbits, I've never seen it before.

Display10508003.jpg

Authentic Braveheart sword replica, with the tarlen from the loom used for the film in Scotland (I picked it up on my travels):
Display10508005.jpg

I hate to burst your bubble but I don't think your Braveheart sword is authentic but a nice replica of a replica. I myself have the offical replica that was made in Spain Here is a pic.

100_0959.jpg

Oh my! Well this one was also made in Spain, but eh; it was a gift from my wife - so that makes it special! She actually walked down the aisle to the wedding theme from Braveheart. :love

Oh my! Well this one was also made in Spain, but eh; it was a gift from my wife - so that makes it special! She actually walked down the aisle to the wedding theme from Braveheart. :love

Thats really cool! and now it has some sentimental value as well. It's also cool to find a women that also likes Braveheart as well, those are definately the ones you marry.

Back