New "chromed" 1:6 Endo coming from Hot Toys?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm betting they'll tuck this under the T1 license.

Good bet, especially with the T1 Arnie behind it.

I just checked my old pics of the HT Endo and this one definitely looks new, not just the 'chrome' but little details on the legs, arrangment of pistons, etc.

So I guess this is the highly anticipated chrome endo.

Man, Terminator is basically blown for the year now. Over. Done. Next.

If you look below the elbow of the 1/4 endoskeleton you can also see what appears to be a brand new Die Hard figure. It's a bit blurry but I'm pretty sure it's Die Hard.

Why would they make a teaser stating they've a new 1/4 endoskeleton while at the same time including a new 1/6 endoskeleton in the same picture, off to the side, with no mention in the picture or anywhere? Is that just coyness?

If you look below the elbow of the 1/4 endoskeleton you can also see what appears to be a brand new Die Hard figure. It's a bit blurry but I'm pretty sure it's Die Hard.

Why would they make a teaser stating they've a new 1/4 endoskeleton while at the same time including a new 1/6 endoskeleton in the same picture, off to the side, with no mention in the picture or anywhere? Is that just coyness?

picture.php

:cuckoo:that to me looks like the 1:6 t1 tech noir to me:dunno

:cuckoo:that to me looks like the 1:6 t1 tech noir to me:dunno

So you think it's a new 1:6 T1 Tech Noir? Why has no one made a thread about this?

I'll be honest, I'm not much of a fan of Die Hard and so if your T1 hunch is right I'll be over the moon. Just ecstatic I'll be.

I wont get my hopes up, but a 1/6 chromed endo I will buy in a heartbeat!

So you think it's a new 1:6 T1 Tech Noir? Why has no one made a thread about this?

I'll be honest, I'm not much of a fan of Die Hard and so if your T1 hunch is right I'll be over the moon. Just ecstatic I'll be.

:rotflCan I have what he's having:slap Are you ok, or are you joking:dunno

The Tech Noir T-800 has been out a while.

And...the chrome effect on the 1/6 Endo could just be the contrast boosted on that pic....

Lejuan--you must change your avatar, I just found myself hypnotised by it for an hour and a half.

Re-up though this might be, this is one that was needed IMO. Chromed Endo is better than dull Endo. Plus, I've only got one old Endo, so I need 2 or 3 of these new ones :D

Back