New "chromed" 1:6 Endo coming from Hot Toys?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

thenammagazine

Super Freak
Reaction score
Surprised there aren't already like 8 threads about this already. Anybody else think that 1:6 Endo in the foreground is chromed? WHOOT! Another re-release!!!! :blissysmi

529854_10150631890837344_58690437343_9401778_1378874773_n.jpg

Yeah, can't believe people haven't brought this up. What is that? Gotta be new.

If they somehow gave it the headsculpt of the 1/4 version, man, I'd be up for that.

:yess:................a re-release i can get on board with.........:lecture

I'm just trying to imagine what if I had decided ''y'know what, I'm not going near my laptop today''. I'd come on the next day and find not one, not two, not three, not four but FIVE new Terminator threads after 2 years of just the same old ones. Each of them with a ridiculous number of pages already.

I have it too. It's clearly plastic but in some pics it did look pretty damn shiny.

With all that's gone on today, I wouldn't be surprised, but until HT says they have a "chrome" Endo for us I'm gonna asssssume its the old one.

Let's get HT mad some more....

Hey HT, EB's got you beat on their Endo! Ha-Ha-Ha!

I have it too. It's clearly plastic but in some pics it did look pretty damn shiny.

With all that's gone on today, I wouldn't be surprised, but until HT says they have a "chrome" Endo for us I'm gonna asssssume its the old one.

Let's get HT mad some more....

Hey HT, EB's got you beat on their Endo! Ha-Ha-Ha!

Shiny, maybe. Reflective like that? Nope. And then there's the blood on the abdomen and the piston on the Endo's left leg.

This day has just been out of control, I really can't take much more of this. Its all awesome but is seriously to much right now, I'm thinking I'm in for all the hot toys 1:6 stuff and maybe the 1:4 hot toys endo. I'm not an enterbay fan so I will pass on there stuff, its cool but I prefer HT's to enterbay. As for the pick of the 1:6 endo next to the 1:4 endo yeah the head looks weird but i'm sure its just a rough prototype, I have wanted a 1:6 t-800 endo forever with the proper chrome finish so this is a soild buy for me!

Back