New CG Batman Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Minitrucker

Freaked Out
Reaction score
Not sure if you guys have seen this yet, but the concept was rendered digitally and will be developed into a statue soon. I, personally love the costume. And it would be super cool to get a statue of this. What do you guys think?

Presentation.jpg

236327_1252957381_large.jpg

Last edited:
Not a fan. Doesn't really seem like the batsuit to me but I can see this making a pretty cool statue.

while it looks cool, all it needs is a strangely shaped gun 2 times the size of his arm, and then it'd be some hasbro figure :lol

It's an awesome concept, but it seems like the design is trying too hard to be part of the dark knight-esque costumes,and I think they should try to make it a bit more original in its general design,again, I love the armor concept, just not the TDK-esque execution.

If it looks like that when it's made, I'll go for the hot Toys version instead. Unless they make this 1/4 PF scale.

Looks like the eventual progression of the Nolan-Verse, hate to say it, but depending on the villain and story of the next movie he might very well end up in something very, very similar to this. Imagine him going against Bane or Freeze in a suit like that, and you'll see what I mean.

Looks like the eventual progression of the Nolan-Verse, hate to say it, but depending on the villain and story of the next movie he might very well end up in something very, very similar to this. Imagine him going against Bane or Freeze in a suit like that, and you'll see what I mean.

Nice analysis. I'm certain that if Batman were to face a Freeze, Bane, or possibly even Killer Croc, he'd need a suit like this one.

Not sure if you guys have seen this yet, but the concept was rendered digitally and will be developed into a statue soon. I, personally love the costume. And it would be super cool to get a statue of this. What do you guys think?

Presentation.jpg

236327_1252957381_large.jpg

WOW ! that looks amazing.
it would be awsome to see this costume in the next batman movie.

Back