New "Buffy" trading cards from Rittenhouse!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The "No"repeat signers is a bit of a downer because Inkworks pretty much got everyone other than SMG and Seth Green out of all the major characters.

The "No"repeat signers is a bit of a downer because Inkworks pretty much got everyone other than SMG and Seth Green out of all the major characters.

I'm a little bummed about it but it'll be fun to get some autos from some of the lesser know characters too.

Should be released in February is what I last heard.

I'll probably just be after the SMG auto. Card collecting has just become too expensive in recent years and I've downgraded my buying considerably in the last couple of years.

So this set will now be a boxed set rather than the traditional box and case release. Every set will contain a SMG auto and there will be sketches.
No news on anyone else signing at this point, but I can't imagine there will be too many other signers with this new format of release.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Awesome to have SMG signed card opportunities!

Yeah, I think she's finally accepted her fate of being the "vampire slayer". She's finally realized it just isn't going to go away and she might as well embrace it.

Wouldn't bother me being known as Buffy for the rest of my life lol. Pretty awesome character to be associated with if you ask me.

Official release is set for February 25. No price or checklist posted as of yet.

Official release is set for February 25. No price or checklist posted as of yet.

Thanks for the update. I'm looking forward to this set but it will have to wait awhile for me to get up some funds.

Thanks for the update. I'm looking forward to this set but it will have to wait awhile for me to get up some funds.

No worries :)

Yes, I don't know when I'm going to be able to pick this up and I'm curious to know how much it's gonna cost.

If this is being released on 2/25, it looks like we'd be able to see more progress of the set. I wanna see pics!

Yes, RA have been unusually slow with the information on this set. Just 1 month out and no information on this set. Hard for people to organize pre orders.

As expected this has been delayed and is back to TBA status. RA must be having problems with sketch card approvals.

Re: New "Buffy" trading cards from Rittenhouse!

So the release date is now 25th March.

I feel this is an epic fail by RA.
All we get in a $400 set is a SMG auto and a lame 9 card sticker set.

Sketches are only available if you buy 4 sets - you've gotta spend $1600 to get a sketch. However you can only order one set from RA, only dealers can order more than one. So your only chance at a sketch is to buy one off a dealer, in which you will be paying through the nose as they will be so rare.

Also, word is that 3 of the characters were not allowed to be done on sketches, one of them is Angel. David Boreanaz rejected any sketches of Angel.

It's a real shame that they spent all that time to just come up with this set.

Back