New Attakus Hulk

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

winter

Super Freak
Reaction score
Looks promising. Anyone have any further details?

hulk1-3.jpg

The detail looks great! The arm and leg muscles look awesome. Face is good. But the lower portion of the pectoral muscles look a little weird. But looks good so far :D

I can't wait to see Shai's Comment!

I like it....I like Attakus a lot and own all of their hulk statues and bust.The new Iron Man statue who got the same pose as the Sideshow one is kinda lame though.By the way, the sculpt is from that movie poster:

hulk_2_movie_poster.jpg

I like it....I like Attakus a lot and own all of their hulk statues and bust.The new Iron Man statue who got the same pose as the Sideshow one is kinda lame though.By the way, the sculpt is from that movie poster:

hulk_2_movie_poster.jpg

Thankfully, it looks like the face matches the movie better than the early poster art.

Shai, since you own others, roughly how much you figure this will run?

If its 1/4 probably 300$
1/6 I say 200$

Attakus aint cheap.

If its 1/4 probably 300$
1/6 I say 200$

Attakus aint cheap.

Thanks, I know they're not from looking into some SW stuff of theirs, but with so few cool Hulk movie items out, if this turns out well, I wouldn't mind dropping $200-$300 on it, one time buy.

they only do 1/6 right? so it's probably 1/6...i hope it's 1/4 though. I'm in either way, looks really good!

Can't wait to see this painted up and I hope its 1/4 scale.

I'll be watching, the lack of film HULK stuff is ridiculous. If its 1/4 scale which I doubt consider it purchased. I have a feeling its 1/6 which should still be an impressive size.

As much as I'd prefer a more battle pose than this, it's fantastic and I think overall much better than the Koto statue.

Those are the only non-Hasbro pieces from the new Hulk right now right, the Attakus statue and the Koto bust and statue? Hulk himself that is, I know Koto has an Abomination coming also.

This might end up being my first Attakus, as long as it doesn't turn out like their original movie Hulk.

Back