New animated Clone Wars

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
More Asajj, more Greivous, more SHAAK TI!

Give me a "Hell Yeah!"

If you're not down with this, I got two words for ya...................................

Darth Loki said:
More Asajj, more Greivous, more SHAAK TI!

Give me a "Hell Yeah!"

If you're not down with this, I got two words for ya...................................

Ummm - that's a bunch of dots, not two words. :monkey5

I liked the clone wars cartoon, but my obessessiveness is driven crazy by there seeming to be two different versions of what Ani and Obi were up to just prior to rescuing Palpatine in the opening of ROTS. In Labyrinth of Evil they are doing one thing and in the cartoon they were on whatever that planet was. Or did I just miss something?

This series has been in the works for a while but I'm just stoked to see that it is almost a done deal. I can't get enough of the CW, cartoon and comics are both great. Let's see my boy Grievous kill some more Jedi.

Gran3131 said:
I can not wait tell this is out. The more CW the better.

Damn right! I really hope they delve deeper into the core baddies and a few Jedi. I hope they get into Vos as he's such a unique take on the Jedi.

I wonder if the animation style is going to be more like "Starship Troopers: The Roughneck Chronicles" type of computer animation that seems popular these days ?

I am really looking forward to this. There is a lot of story still to be told.

Wor-Gar said:
I'm curious what they'll do to... but personally I'm tired of Anakin. I'd rather see Vader in armor.

I'm not tired of Anakin because it's such an interesting character. He's torn between his love for Padme and his desire to be powerful.

But I will say that I'd love anything to do with Vader hunting down the remaining Jedi like in the book...........damn, can't think of the name right now:eek:

Darth Loki said:
I'm not tired of Anakin because it's such an interesting character. He's torn between his love for Padme and his desire to be powerful.

But I will say that I'd love anything to do with Vader hunting down the remaining Jedi like in the book...........damn, can't think of the name right now:eek:
Dark Lord: The Rise of Darth Vader?

Looking forward to it, but not sure if I will be too keen on the 3-D idea...

Just stick to the same format as before. Sheesh.

pixletwin said:
Dark Lord: The Rise of Darth Vader?

great book!!! a page turner all the way. right now i like Darth Bane much better right now. i started it yesterday after my morning class and i only have about 80 pages left in it.

hairlesswookiee said:
great book!!! a page turner all the way. right now i like Darth Bane much better right now. i started it yesterday after my morning class and i only have about 80 pages left in it.
Your in for a treat. Awesome ending... :D

I agree. I finished the DARTH BANE novel yesterday. Fantastic. Too bad 95% of the rest of the EU isn't nearly as good as this.

Darth Loki said:

Dark Lord : The Rise of Darth Vader

the ending is ruined....

noooooe3.jpg

If they do the 3D in a Futurama 3D kind of way, I would like to see it, but not like a pixar movie...

Back