New Action Hero Sculpt - Tee Two & Double Dutch - Truthful Liar coming soon!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Neck-less Arnold head coming soon!

It's really not an issue. I am not going the match the small size of HT's but it will fit (and should look better) on the HT's bodies. Kaustic basically cloned the neck anyway.

Ah ok, great!

It's really not an issue. I am not going the match the small size of HT's but it will fit (and should look better) on the HT's bodies. Kaustic basically cloned the neck anyway.

I happen to hate the treetrunk neck on the HT but we have to work with what we have I guess. Yeah this is an improvement on what you posted previously which I thought looked way too stern even for a Terminator Arnie.

Good to hear you're gonna make it bigger than the HT pinhead. I'm slightly worried about the shape though, maybe its too soon to tell without any hair on it but the shape looks the same as the HT one, very square-faced, Arnies face is a little more elongated I think. I could be wrong.

Thanks!

Good call a-dev:

Lengthened the face and here is a shot with temp hair!

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Thanks!

Good call a-dev:

Lengthened the face and here is a shot with temp hair!

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

*Arnie voice* "Excellent"

That has definitely improved the overall shape of the face and made it closer to the man himself - my biggest peeve with the HT sculpt (and all their Arnies to date) is that damn square, squashed look.

Thanks for listening to my input. I don't know how you do this digital stuff at all so let me just acknowledge my own ignorance about the process of doing this and what it takes. I hope you don't mind hearing recommendations from a chap who lacks any such skill and has merely watched T2 a lot.

^that said :wink1: my other first impression of the new pics, after seeing the improvement of the longer face, is the possibility that the chin might be off somewhat, a little too square and prominent in the front view perhaps?

I don't know if you're familiar with these archives from T2 and T1 but they have a lot of good screengrabs of Arnie from all angles pretty much.

Terminator 2

https://www.leavemethewhite.com/caps/thumbnails.php?album=220
https://mikes-images.com/misc/t2/

The Terminator

https://www.leavemethewhite.com/caps/thumbnails.php?album=69
https://www.american-buddha.com/terminator.toc.htm

Last edited:

So this is just a terminator sculpt now ?

So this is just a terminator sculpt now ?

The original plan was for alternate hairstyles wasn't it? In terms of the face it should be a good fits-all sculpt except for some of his more stubbly appearances maybe.

good progress so far creg
looking forward to finished sculpt
well done

:lol Thanks! Better than HT's likeness? That's what I'm shooting for as I don't think T2 Arnie looks much like him IMO.

wow man you nailed it first time at zbrush? would love for u to some batman characters imagine ra's al ghul man i can dream looks great .

I do believe you may have nailed it Dean. :yess: I think you did some more work softening lines in the brow area aswell? That was going to be a suggestion of mine but no need now, looks perfect.

Damn, the more I look at it the more stunning it gets.

I'm very interested in the hair, something I'm kinda fussy about, really the only company I think got it totally right for T2 has been NECA and IMO they also did a superior job for the Tech Noir hairstyle from T1 aswell. Watching this space.

:lol Thanks! Better than HT's likeness? That's what I'm shooting for as I don't think T2 Arnie looks much like him IMO.

Beyond a shadow of a doubt better than the HT

I do believe you may have nailed it Dean. :yess: I think you did some more work softening lines in the brow area aswell? That was going to be a suggestion of mine but no need now, looks perfect.

Damn, the more I look at it the more stunning it gets.

I'm very interested in the hair, something I'm kinda fussy about, really the only company I think got it totally right for T2 has been NECA and IMO they also did a superior job for the Tech Noir hairstyle from T1 aswell. Watching this space.

Beyond a shadow of a doubt better than the HT

:yess: :1-1:

Honestly your opinion was one I was looking forward to the most as I know how much you love Terminator - And not blinded by HT love to say the T2 Sculpt is the best ever. One of the few :lol

Thank you sir.

And thanks Krec9! You never know :wink1:

Very excited for this arnold is a hard likeness to capture cant wait to what you do in the future .

Back