1/6 NEW [ACI TOYS] 1/6 "TOTAL ROME" Roman Legionary & Optio (3Ver) Armour &W Update p.4

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

acitoys

Super Freak
Reaction score
NEW [ACI TOYS] 1/6 "TOTAL ROME" Roman Legionary & Optio (3Ver) Armour &W Update p.4

Dear all,

Our Apologies ! It taken almost a year to make the Legionary armour (Lorica segmentata ) in a satisfactory shape!
Now I have nothing to say yet, but be very glad to present all the pictures below of our New Series: "TOTAL ROME"!

Thanks & Regards,

Bryan

" TOTAL ROME "

aci14-romanlegionary-banner-2.jpg

ITEM ACI-14 A Roman Legionary

aci14-romanlegionary-a-1.jpg

aci14-romanlegionary-a-2.jpg

aci14-romanlegionary-a-3.jpg

aci14-romanlegionary-a-4.jpg

aci14-romanlegionary-a-5.jpg

aci14-romanlegionary-a-6.jpg

aci14-romanlegionary-a-7.jpg

aci14-romanlegionary-a-8.jpg

aci14-romanlegionary-a-9.jpg

Last edited:
Re: NEW [ACI TOYS] 1/6 "TOTAL ROME" Roman Legionary & Optio (3Ver) All official Pict

aci14-romanlegionary-a-10.jpg

aci14-romanlegionary-a-11.jpg

aci14-romanlegionary-a-12.jpg

aci14-romanlegionary-a-13.jpg

aci14-romanlegionary-a-14.jpg

aci14-romanlegionary-a-15.jpg

aci14-romanlegionary-a-16.jpg

aci14-romanlegionary-a-17.jpg

aci14-romanlegionary-a-18.jpg

aci14-romanlegionary-a-19.jpg

Re: NEW [ACI TOYS] 1/6 "TOTAL ROME" Roman Legionary & Optio (3Ver) All official Pict

aci14-romanlegionary-a-all.jpg

ITEM ACI-14 B Roman Optio

aci14-romanlegionary-b-1.jpg

aci14-romanlegionary-b-2.jpg

aci14-romanlegionary-b-3.jpg

aci14-romanlegionary-b-4.jpg

aci14-romanlegionary-b-5.jpg

aci14-romanlegionary-b-6.jpg

aci14-romanlegionary-b-7.jpg

aci14-romanlegionary-b-8.jpg

aci14-romanlegionary-b-9.jpg

Last edited:

aci14-romanlegionary-b-10.jpg

aci14-romanlegionary-b-11.jpg

aci14-romanlegionary-b-12.jpg

aci14-romanlegionary-b-13.jpg

aci14-romanlegionary-b-14.jpg

aci14-romanlegionary-b-15.jpg

aci14-romanlegionary-b-16.jpg

aci14-romanlegionary-b-17.jpg

aci14-romanlegionary-b-18.jpg

aci14-romanlegionary-b-19.jpg

aci14-romanlegionary-b-all.jpg

ITEM ACI-14 C Roman Elite Optio

aci14-romanlegionary-c-1.jpg

aci14-romanlegionary-c-2.jpg

aci14-romanlegionary-c-3.jpg

aci14-romanlegionary-c-4.jpg

aci14-romanlegionary-c-5.jpg

aci14-romanlegionary-c-6.jpg

aci14-romanlegionary-c-7.jpg

aci14-romanlegionary-c-8.jpg

aci14-romanlegionary-c-9.jpg

Last edited:

Accessories Close-up

aci14-romanlegionary-item-a.jpg

aci14-romanlegionary-item-b.jpg

aci14-romanlegionary-item-c.jpg

aci14-romanlegionary-item-d.jpg

aci14-romanlegionary-item-e.jpg

aci14-romanlegionary-item-f.jpg

aci14-romanlegionary-item-g.jpg

aci14-romanlegionary-item-h.jpg

aci14-romanlegionary-item-i.jpg

aci14-romanlegionary-item-j.jpg

Last edited:

aci14-romanlegionary-item-k.jpg

aci14-romanlegionary-poster-1.jpg

aci14-romanlegionary-banner-1.jpg

Amazing. :clap

They all look awesome!
I want all three, is the Elite Optio going to be exclusive as I've heard? If it is, where and when because I want that one the most! :drool

They all look awesome!
I want all three, is the Elite Optio going to be exclusive as I've heard? If it is, where and when because I want that one the most! :drool

Thank you!
The black one (Elite Optio) will be an exclusive for some region.
But I think the arrangement for US or Canada and UK ,etc , will make most people satisfactory. :pray:

when will these b avail? they look good, especially the black version..

when will these b avail? they look good, especially the black version..

Black version will be the latest to release. It probably be limited but will be available to all region.

thanks
Bryan

Any word on pricing for these yet?

Think our colleague just passed the info. to retailers and distributors
Thanks

Any word on pricing for these yet?

Cotsworld has the Legionary up for preorder at $174.99 U.S. And the Optio at $189.99.

Pricey. I suppose it's the price you pay for the the segmented Lorica Segmentata, but still.

Yeah, pricier than what I was hoping for but it still looks worth it.
I was hoping to buy all three, but at this price I might just have to settle for one.

We been trying to lower the cost, but it's very difficult as the Lorica segmentata is made of over 40 of individual armour pcs., and it has to be assembled in the factory line because it would a very tough job for customers (especially the elementary and medium level of skill). We just want to avoid similar problem occured with Roman General.

HOpe you see!
thanks
Bryan

Personally, i like it better than both the KP versions, accuracy and authenticity be damned.

History buffs might take some issue with how they romanticized the armour somewhat; i could be wrong but i'm pretty sure it wasn't as form fitting as that.

Are all of the head sculpts the same?

Back