New 3 3/4 Inch Marvel Universe Line...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
thread moved to marvel action figures section :wave

:lol wouldn't it have been a mod that put it in the wrong place to begin with?? I remember it here before the divide... just sayin

Anyone have a NYCC X-Force Archangel? need one badly, or for hasbro to re-release it with grey instead of silver... Id be cool with that

TRU X Factor exclusive 6 pack.

For the Marvelites lucky enough to be attending San Diego's Comic-Con International this year, rejoice! Toys"R"Us has announced that they will be returning to the convention and will be offering attendees an advance opportunity to purchase items that will be sold exclusively at their stores later this year! One item on their "buy" list will be sure to catch your eye: the X-Factor collector pack from Hasbro!

The collector pack will feature six 3 ≤-inch figures which will include Cyclops, Angel, Marvel Girl and Iceman as well as the iconic villains Mister Sinister and Apocalypse. The collector pack will have a specially designed package which will feature artwork from the 1986 issue of X-FACTOR #1.

Fans will be able to grab this pack for $50 at SDCC before it becomes available nationwide at Toys"R"Us stores this August!

More on Marvel.com: https://marvel.com/news/story/18947/exclusive_x-factor_collector_pack_announced#ixzz1z8omw2Ti

4fe8840c7ff1c.jpg

When is the next wave of figures coming out and who's in it?

We still need:
Rhino
Scorpion
Owl
She-Hulk
Blizzard
Kang
Mandarin
Kingpin
Mysterio
Molten Man
Vulture
Hammerhead
Tiger Shark
Valkyrie
Scarlet Witch
Toad
Stilt Man
Red Skull
Klaw
Mole Man
Hercules
Johnny Blaze
Lizard
Gladiator (Buzz Saws)
Firelord
Odin
Melter
Nova
Black Knight
Puppet Master
Kraven
Doc Ock
Man-Wolf
Dracula
Werewolf
Man-Thing
Sandman
And on and on...

BB

TRU X Factor exclusive 6 pack.

For the Marvelites lucky enough to be attending San Diego's Comic-Con International this year, rejoice! Toys"R"Us has announced that they will be returning to the convention and will be offering attendees an advance opportunity to purchase items that will be sold exclusively at their stores later this year! One item on their "buy" list will be sure to catch your eye: the X-Factor collector pack from Hasbro!

The collector pack will feature six 3 ≤-inch figures which will include Cyclops, Angel, Marvel Girl and Iceman as well as the iconic villains Mister Sinister and Apocalypse. The collector pack will have a specially designed package which will feature artwork from the 1986 issue of X-FACTOR #1.

Fans will be able to grab this pack for $50 at SDCC before it becomes available nationwide at Toys"R"Us stores this August!

More on Marvel.com: https://marvel.com/news/story/18947/exclusive_x-factor_collector_pack_announced#ixzz1z8omw2Ti

4fe8840c7ff1c.jpg

Where the heck is Beast? :mad: How do they call this an X-Factor pack but not include the entire X-Factor team?

i have over 120 of these guys they added up so quickly that i have no room to display them anymore.i was kinda glad they took a break when they did but now the new waves are about to come out....arghhh. why am i so addicted to them!

I've recently gotten back into these and noticed that they've stopped including a stand with them. What are you guys using to keep them upright? I've seen a couple of different kinds of stands online, but was just looking for some opinions.

You sure beast is x-factor? I thought he swas an avenger at the time.
He lost his fur for a run, but Beast was part of X-Factor.

X-Factor_Vol_1_1.jpg

First appearance of Apocalypse
6-1.jpg

X-Factor_Vol_1_26.jpg

Uncanny X-Men and X-Factor were the sugar in my Koolaid during my middle school years; I still have all the comics to pass down to my kids.

Last edited:
I wonder is Hasbro broke! They did 2 waves of ML back to back within weeks, but no new Marvel U????? They at least had 1 new wave by this time last year.

the new MU wave 18 (with beast, hulk, spidey, beta ray bill, and kraven) is coming out now. Plus I'm sure they didn't want to over saturate the stores since the movie figures were coming out as well ::dunno

the new MU wave 18 (with beast, hulk, spidey, beta ray bill, and kraven) is coming out now. Plus I'm sure they didn't want to over saturate the stores since the movie figures were coming out as well ::dunno

The thing is, stores in my area have a place for MU... that sits empty or half full most of the year. Wave 18 is about 3 months behind when it was supposed to come out. I'm not sure whether this was planned or if their factories just couldn't do it all at once. Who knows. All I know is that it's been forever since there have been new waves. The last wave that was readily available was the crap wave with Magneto/Iceman/etc.

So it's REALLY nice to have some new stuff coming... I just wish it wasn't all so late in the year. I wish they could keep their schedule a bit more spread out.

I do hope they keep MU going strong. I have seen some rumors about it possibly ending, which I'm just blowing off as fan rumor as the line seems to do well... when they have actual product in stores.

the scarecity of it comes from retailers not wanting to support a toyline that does not have a movie associated with it, or a tv series. that's also why we get Marvel universe toys released with the marvel movie ytoys as "comic series" figures.

Anyone seen the Kraven wave or the She-Hulk wave. My son is flipping his lid to get his hands on the new figures.

I was able to pick up a Spidey / Rhino 2 pack the other day for him at Toys R' Us...

Back